Friday Night News Articles
- Friday Night News
- “ Rod & Custom Radio”November 29, 2012
Join host Brad Fanshaw in his broadcast from the 2012 SEMA show where he talked with Gale Banks about all the Banks-powered vehicles at the show.
- “ Hot Rod Radio from SEMA 2012”November 29, 2012
Gale Banks talks with HOT ROD MAGAZINE LIVE about special vehicle projects created for the SEAM show, plus what Banks Power has in store for 2013.
- “ Car Craft Radio spotlights Banks SEMA vehicles”November 26, 2012
What were the three hottest vehicles at SEMA this year? We know our favorites. Join Steve Strope of Car Craft Radio as he gets the answers from Gale Banks.
- “ Gale Banks on Motor News Weekly radio”November 16, 2012
What has Banks been up to lately, and what are the plans for the future? Listen in with host Bob Long and find out...
- “ ICON CHOOSES BANKS”November 09, 2012
ICON Partners with Banks on Special 1965 Dodge 5.9L Cummins D200 for SEMA Debut.
- “ Gale Banks on Motor Trend radio at SEMA 2012”November 08, 2012
Gale Banks joins the guys at MOTOR TREND RADIO to talk about what products and projects he has in the works for 2013—some of the projects will be top secret military vehicles and others will be for anyone in the general public who craves more power but doesn't want to sacrifice engine longevity.
- “ ICON and Banks Power on Autoblog--part 2”October 31, 2012
The ICON 4x4 pickup has made it to SEMA. Check out all the cool photos from the show...
- “ SEMA 2012 news”October 31, 2012
What's going on at SEMA this year? Check here and find out all the latest info on the cool events and hot project vehicles!
- “ ICON and Banks Power on Autoblog--part 1”October 04, 2012
ICON vehicles are notorious for their attention to detail, performance, and exclusivity. So to power the '65 Dodge pickup they're building for SEMA, they teamed up with an engine builder that matched their high standard. You can guess who that was...
- “ SEMA 2011 spotlight on Banks Power”November 07, 2011
See what the gang from PowerTV discovered when they stopped by the Banks Power booth at the 2011 SEMA show.
- “ SEMA recap”November 05, 2010
What went down at SEMA this year? As usual, it was a crazy mix of hot rods and exotics, flashy paint jobs and pricey wheels, old friends and new contacts... check it out...
- “ New Banks iQ Device Wins Three 2009 SEMA Global Media Awards”November 20, 2009
The new Banks iQ wins three SEMA Global Media Awards.