Friday Night News Articles
- Friday Night News
- “ Freightliner on SAE website”December 10, 2013
The Banks Super-Turbo Freightliner Cascadia was a popular display at this year's SEMA Show. Details on the truck's development and technology were shared on the SAE website.
- “ SEMA 2013 Vehicles”November 22, 2013
November 2013 — At this year's SEMA Show, Banks Power was present on a variety of vehicles. From gasoline to diesel, from compact car to Freightliner truck. If you didn't get a chance to visit our booth, you can check out a selection of the vehicles that had Banks Power products.
- “ SEMA 2013 Engines”November 21, 2013
This year at the 2013 SEMA Show, Gale Banks Engineering showed off some of the engines that we have worked on throughout the years. There was the engine out of our famous Banks Sidewinder Dakota, the World's Fastest Diesel Truck! And there were some of the diesel engines found in many popular trucks on the road today. But most noteable was the new powertrain options that will soon be available to the public.
- “ SEMA 2013 videos”November 13, 2013
The guys at Power Automedia stopped by the Banks Power booth at the 2013 SEMA show in Las Vegas and got Gale on camera talking about all sorts of cool stuff.
- “ Rod & Custom Radio”November 29, 2012
Join host Brad Fanshaw in his broadcast from the 2012 SEMA show where he talked with Gale Banks about all the Banks-powered vehicles at the show.
- “ Hot Rod Radio from SEMA 2012”November 29, 2012
Gale Banks talks with HOT ROD MAGAZINE LIVE about special vehicle projects created for the SEMA show, plus what Banks Power has in store for 2013.
- “ Car Craft Radio spotlights Banks SEMA vehicles”November 26, 2012
What were the three hottest vehicles at SEMA this year? We know our favorites. Join Steve Strope of Car Craft Radio as he gets the answers from Gale Banks.
- “ Gale Banks on Motor News Weekly radio”November 16, 2012
What has Banks been up to lately, and what are the plans for the future? Listen in with host Bob Long and find out...
- “ ICON CHOOSES BANKS”November 09, 2012
ICON Partners with Banks on Special 1965 Dodge 5.9L Cummins D200 for SEMA Debut.
- “ Gale Banks on Motor Trend radio at SEMA 2012”November 08, 2012
Gale Banks joins the guys at MOTOR TREND RADIO to talk about what products and projects he has in the works for 2013—some of the projects will be top secret military vehicles and others will be for anyone in the general public who craves more power but doesn't want to sacrifice engine longevity.
- “ ICON and Banks Power on Autoblog--part 2”October 31, 2012
The ICON 4x4 pickup has made it to SEMA. Check out all the cool photos from the show...
- “ SEMA 2012 news”October 31, 2012
What's going on at SEMA this year? Check here and find out all the latest info on the cool events and hot project vehicles!
- “ ICON and Banks Power on Autoblog--part 1”October 04, 2012
ICON vehicles are notorious for their attention to detail, performance, and exclusivity. So to power the '65 Dodge pickup they're building for SEMA, they teamed up with an engine builder that matched their high standard. You can guess who that was...
- “ SEMA 2011 spotlight on Banks Power”November 07, 2011
See what the gang from PowerTV discovered when they stopped by the Banks Power booth at the 2011 SEMA show.
- “ SEMA recap”November 05, 2010
What went down at SEMA this year? As usual, it was a crazy mix of hot rods and exotics, flashy paint jobs and pricey wheels, old friends and new contacts... check it out...