Friday Night News Articles
- Friday Night News
- “ The Mighty Duramax”February 15, 2012
When someone talks about powerful engines—ones that are built to take a beating and still last forever—they're no doubt talking about diesels. Read about the "Challenge Coin" too!
- “ Official Duramax engine distributor”September 02, 2011
The relationship that started in the 1960's is still going strong today. Find out what Banks and General Motors are collaborating on now...
- “ Duramax Twin Turbo Marine variant”April 23, 2010
So what did it do anyways?
- “ A Change is coming”April 16, 2010
Taking a break in the Duramax Marine Twin Turbo development, and signing up to get even more insider news!
- “ Forced Induction Madness-The birth of an intake-charge-air cooler”April 09, 2010
Here's a video of the monster Steam Punk Banks Twin-Turbo Marine engine in action on the dyno.
- “ Forced Induction Madness - Twin Turbo Duramax - ala Steam Punk”April 02, 2010
When you start with a design for an intake or an exhaust system it's rather simple...
- “ Forced Induction Madness - the Banks Sequential Super-Twin Turbo Marine Diesel”March 26, 2010
A twin turbo Duramax marine engine gets an extra kick from being supercharged!
- “ The BANKS BLUE MOTOR”December 11, 2009
Replicating one of circle-jet boat racing most successful and most celebrated engines — a 454 cubic inch, twin-turboed, 2,000 horsepower big block Chevy.
- “ It is Alive - Banks Marine Engine in the Dyno Cel”September 25, 2009
How did the V-8 monster diesel engine spring to life? Here's the inside story.
- “ Secret Spy Photos of Banks Marine Turbo-Diesel revealed”September 11, 2009
There's a "proof of concept" test engine being built right this second on the shop floor. The first in line to use this monster could be the military.