Gale's Insider News
- Gale's Insider News Articles
- “ Day 5 of Ultimate Adventure”October 14, 2014
Day five, and we woke up feeling more chipper than in some time. Even though we’d only been on the trip for a workweek, we (like everyone else) were working day and night for many days prior to the trip; trying to get our vehicle ready, and trying to make up for the absence from home and work for the next week (plus however long it takes to get back home).
- “ Day 4 of Ultimate Adventure”September 30, 2014
A signature Pewe driver’s meeting spoke of a “short” road day that would take us across Iowa and towards Illinois. Of course, our short road turned out to be a cool 277 miles long—a good drive in any vehicle, but in a group of more than 20 beaten-on 4x4s…it was a long day of driving.
- “ Day 3 of Ultimate Adventure”September 24, 2014
We woke up the morning of Day 3 in a grass field owned by a past attendee of the Ultimate Adventure. After our first night of camping, most of the group was more relaxed, rested after a horrendous drive the prior day, and ready for a great day of wheeling near Waterloo, Iowa.
- “ Day 2 of Ultimate Adventure”September 19, 2014
Rick had mentioned it the first day, but we thought he might be joking. He wasn’t really going to try to push the group of more than 20 vehicles nearly 700 miles in a single day, was he? Yep.
- “ Day 1 of Ultimate Adventure”September 12, 2014
To prepare for any type of marathon, one of the first steps is to become capable of completing the journey.
- “ Getting There is Half the Battle”September 05, 2014
Our turbocharged Wrangler Rubicon was ready for the 2014 Ultimate Adventure that started in North Platte, Nebraska, after working day and night to get it finished.
- “ Building the Banks Sidewinder Jeep for a 4x4 Marathon”August 29, 2014
To make sure the rest of the Banks ’05 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited would hold up to the Petersen’s 4 Wheel Off-Road’s Ultimate Adventure, we had to get our turbocharged Jeep ready for a true off-road marathon.
- “ Becoming the Official Turbocharger of Ultimate Adventure 2014”August 22, 2014
With a Sidewinder Jeep turbo kit already finished & 50-state certified, Banks was looking for not only the ultimate torture test, but also a great way to show off-road enthusiasts how useful a turbocharger can be on a modified 4x4
- “ Jeep Ultimate Adventure”June 27, 2014
Banks Power is proud to be the Official Turbocharger sponsor of the 2014 Ultimate Adventure.
- “ CarCast with Adam Carolla: featuring Gale Banks!”June 20, 2014
Gale stopped by the CarCast set to visit Adam Carolla and Matt D'Andria. Take a listen to see what they discussed!