Gale's Insider News Articles
- Gale's Insider News
- “ Banks PowerHouse”February 12, 2014
For those of you who didn't know, the PowerHouse located here on the Banks campus, has a full showroom where you can view some of our latest products. In addition to the showroom, there is a complete installation center as well.
- “ Banks Water-Methanol Injection”November 15, 2013
Have you ever thought about adding a water-methanol system to your ride? Are you curious about what would it do? Watch the quick video and see if it'd be worth it...
- “ Motorweek interview with Gale”October 15, 2013
Gale visits Goss' Garage to bring us up to speed on his latest projects.
- “ Banks Diesel Tuners Are Now 50-State Emissions Legal”February 01, 2013
Banks Power is the only aftermarket manufacturer to have a full line of emissions legal products for 1998-2010 diesel pickups.
- “ Fire Truck gets Banks Power”July 16, 2012
Stacey David takes a local fire department's 2008 Chevy 3500 HD 4x4 dually and gives it more power and reliability with a Banks PowerPack.
- “ Jeep Revolver header”September 02, 2011
With more power, quicker acceleration and tougher construction than ever, the new Banks Revolver™ for the Jeep 4.0L out muscles any competitive exhaust manifold.
- “ Banks breathes new life into Jeeps”April 15, 2011
The name "Sidewinder Turbo" has long been associated with incredibly awesome performance upgrades for turbo-diesel trucks, and now that add-on power is available for Jeeps.
- “ Banks iQ--Features and benefits and awesomeness”April 08, 2011
The Banks iQ was a hot item when it hit the market months ago, and believe it or not it keeps getting better. Don't have one yet? Read on to see what you've been missing. Already a proud owner? Check out the new stuff that is now available to you!
- “ Your Power Consultants - Here to supply expertise and not just a price”December 10, 2010
In this day and age, almost any kind of transaction can be automated and conducted entirely by computer, on the web. So why does Banks employ real people to work with customers? The answer has to do with the benefits of expert guidance before the sale, and support afterwards.
- “ SALE TIME AT BANKS”November 26, 2010
It's "All Hands on Deck" at Banks Engineering, as everyone is figuring out how to give Banks customers the best-ever bang for their buck. Don't miss out on the BIG SALE!
- “ DURAMAX DAY - A backward glance and step toward the future”November 19, 2010
Duramax Day was conceived as a way to bring together suppliers, manufacturers and integrators together with the media and businesses with a stake in Duramax. The event was held at the Wally Parks NHRA Museum at the Pomona Fairgrounds, a significant site considering the history of the engine and the audience on hand.
- “ LML Duramax - Could It Ever Be Better”November 12, 2010
The new 6.6L Duramax LML is the cleanest and most powerful Duramax engine to date. The question is, what will it take to develop new performance parts for the LML and similar ultra-clean diesels, and what kinds of parts will be available soon?
- “ Banks iQ - More powerful and more options”October 29, 2010
The Banks iQ is newly redesigned, with increased computing power and more internal memory.
- “ Want To Know What Gale Knows - Ask a question”September 24, 2010
Consider professor Banks your own personal Mr. Wizard.
- “ Installation Made Easy”September 10, 2010
Installation—the last hurdle before your plan for your rig becomes real. Options include doing it yourself, having your Banks dealer handle the install, or getting it done at the Banks PowerHouse.