Gale Banks Engineering is an established, market-leading aftermarket manufacturer of high-end performance products for trucks and motor homes. We are currently seeking full time Embedded Software Engineer/Programmer to research, design, develop and test automotive real-time embedded software.
Research, plan and design software systems using C++ for WinCE or Linux, and/or Java for Android to develop software applications for handheld devices.
- USB driver experience is desired.
- Consult with electrical engineering staff to define and document project requirements, and be responsible for creating and maintaining detailed documents regarding software operating logical flow and operational parameters.
- Develop and direct software system testing procedures, create test plans and conduct tests to find errors, and confirm that programs meet specifications.
- Analyze and document existing vehicle operating characteristics using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and data acquisition equipment.
- Assist in the development of technical product installation manuals, owner’s manuals, and write technical reports.
BS/BA degree in computer science, information technology or in a related field.