Careers @ Banks
- Positions Available
Inside Sales Representative
About the Job
Gale Banks Engineering is an established industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of automotive aftermarket performance products for trucks, SUVs and motorhomes. We are currently seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join our busy call center sales team. Will make contact by phone and email to existing leads in our massive database of previous and potential customers, update contact information to qualify leads, and complete sale of GBE products and services.
Experienced Inside Sales Representatives will join our busy Aftermarket Performance Products call center sales team. This is a full time position, working some weekends and Holidays.
- Strong telephone presentation and closing skills
- The ability to develop rapport and use both relationship and consultative sales approaches
- Excellent follow-up ability with strict attention to detail
- Develop complete understanding of Banks products and services
- Skilled listener able to evaluate customer needs and then present the most effective solution possible
- Effectively communicate value of Banks products and services
- Strong computer experience with Outlook and MS Word, professional and accurate written skills
- Background in automotive or the automotive aftermarket industry a plus but not required
- Full benefit package - Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k Plan
- Paid training, vacation and holidays
- An established reputation and products that you can proudly stand behind
- Aggressive advertisement and marketing of our products; no cold calling
This is an ideal position for a CLOSER. If you are enthusiastic, ambitious and have the desire to succeed in a challenging fast paced environment, please email your resume with salary history or current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Come join our dynamic team!
Banks Power is an established, market-leading manufacturer of high-end performance power train products and engines, for automobiles, trucks and motor homes. We are currently seeking a full time Staff Accountant that will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports as necessary. Assist with maintaining manufacturing cost accounting records. Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations, maintain the general ledger and fixed asset records and other reports and projects as necessary.
Successful candidate will:
- Prepare journal entries
- Support the company cash and treasury activities
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Review general ledger variance accounts and provide variance reports
- Responsible for general ledger and general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare sales and use tax and property tax returns
- Maintain prepaid balance sheet accounts
- Maintain fixed asset/depreciation records
- Ensure compliance with company policies and GAAP accounting principles
- Assist with maintaining cost accounting records including material, labor, outside processing and burden standards. Prepare and/or assist with preparing standard compared to actual variance reports.
- Prepare bi-weekly commission report
- Assist in supporting internal and external audits as required
- Handle special assignments from Controller and other individuals
- Assist accounting staff as necessary
- Accounting degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- Three to five years related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Able to meet or exceed set deadlines.
- Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in applying accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and leadership
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with management and others
- Must have the ability to work well with people and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Flexible, organized, detail-oriented and able to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Must be flexible with schedule during the closing period
- Strong knowledge of accrual accounting and good MS Excel skills
Gale Banks Engineering offers a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged, along with a competitive salary and generous benefit package. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to email@example.com.