Careers @ Banks
- Positions Available
Mechanical Design Engineer
Turbocharged High Performance Engine Developer and Manufacturer, Banks Power, is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer with automotive experience to research, plan and design mechanical and electromechanical products and systems related to automotive and marine applications of diesel and gasoline high-performance engines.
Successful candidate will:
- Design automotive aftermarket high-performance components and systems (e.g. turbochargers, intercoolers, air intakes, superchargers, wastegates, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, etc).
- Manage multiple projects from conception to production by researching, planning, and designing mechanical and electromechanical automotive performance products and systems.
- Write technical specifications and engineering documents; develop Bills of Material, technical product installation manuals and owner's manuals. May create illustrations.
- Interact with internal and external entities such as purchasing, supplier quality, manufacturing, customer service, installation and outside vendors throughout all phases of product development.
- Research various external component and materials suppliers and review specifications to ensure component compliance and compatibility with our products.
- Research, analyze and compare various material properties in order to choose and/or recommend the best materials for a given product or application.
- Research OEM and competitive products and patents, and make recommendations for design strategies.
- Interact with engineering personnel in the fabrication of test apparatus and equipment, and the development of methods and procedures for testing products and systems. Analyze test data and summarize findings, write technical engineering reports and engineering documents.
- Coordinate prototype fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and specification. Evaluate and recommend design modifications.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Hands-on; proactive in nature.
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
Successful candidate will BSME degree with 5-10 years mechanical engineering experience, OR EQUIVALENT COMBINATION of experience and education within the automotive industry.
Banks Power offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a generous 401k Match. Banks Power provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to email@example.com
Gale Banks Engineering (Banks Power) is an established, market-leading manufacturer of high-end performance power train products and engines, for automobiles, trucks and motor homes. We are currently seeking an experienced, full time Accounts Payable person.
Successful candidate will:
• Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
• Maintain and balance petty cash.
• Reconcile company credit cards and process company expense reports
• Maintain manager's logs.
• Prepare invoice deduction notices and post invoices and checks.
• Maintain the SBOE Use Tax Reconciliation.
• Answer vendor inquiries.
• Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms.
• Prepare accounts payable checks.
• Print accounts payable reports and maintain accounts payable files
• Prepare analysis of accounts and assist in monthly closing.
• Maintain pending payment invoice log and monitor vendor charge backs.
• Assist in supporting internal and external audits as required
• Handle special assignments from Controller and other individuals
• Assist accounting staff as necessary
• Wire transfers
• AA Degree in Accounting preferred.
• 3-5 years experience in Accounts Payable.
• Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
• Able to meet or exceed set deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
• Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency in applying accounting principles
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with management and others
• Must have the ability to work well with people and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Flexible, organized, detail-oriented and able to work under time constraints and deadlines
• Experience with Intuitive helpful
Banks Power offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a generous 401k Match. Banks Power provides a pleasant and professional work environment. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.