- Magazine Articles
- “ Power from Water”Diesel World - February 2014
The Science Behind Banks Power's New Water-Methanol System
- “ 2007 BMW 335i Dyno Test”European Car - December 2013
Banks water-methanol injection and Cobb tuning Accessport tested on a BMW 335i.
- “ Banks Power Water-Methanol Injection System Install”8-Lug - December 2013
Banks Power Ramps Up The Tuning Possibilities.
- “ Birth of a Super-Turbo”Diesel Power - November 2013
Diesel racing on a gigantic scale: Gale Banks and Mike Ryan team up to tackle Pikes Peak in a Freightliner semitruck.
- “ Jeep Wrangler Banks Power Sidewinder Turbo System Install”Truck Trend - October 2013
Go Toad: Adding Some Much Needed Power to the Jeep Wrangler with a Banks Sidewinder Turbo System.
- “ Diesel Engine Mastermind Gale Banks Turning Talents Toward Class 8 Trucks ”The Trucker - August 15-31, 2013
Gale Banks has had his way with everything from Model A's to streamliners, and now he's set his sights on improving the performance of big rigs.
- “ UNPARALLELED POWER”World of Firepower - August 2013
When engines are so strong they can even make a HMMWV move quickly, you know Gale Banks is behind them.
- “ Automotive legend has changed the face of the industry”San Gabriel Valley Tribune - July 2013
Gale Banks makes front page news, talking about racing, the military, and what it took to get where he is.
- “ Semi Truck: Banks Freightliner Super Turbo Pikes Peak Truck”Truck Trend - Online - July 2013
Supercharger + Turbo = Pikes Peak record?
What is a Super-Turbo? It's an engine with both a supercharger and a turbocharger attached, according to Gale Banks of Banks Racing.
- “ Huffin and Puffin”JP - June 2013
Testing Banks Power's brand new bolt-on TJ turbo. We had high expectations for this kit kit and we weren't disappointed.