- Magazine Articles
- “ Add 134 hp and 358 lb-ft to your 7.3L Power Stroke”Diesel Power - August 2014
How much does it cost to build up an older Super Duty to perform like a modern truck? Not as much as you think.
- “ Water-Meth Magic”Truckin - August 2014
2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD Gale Banks Engineering Water-Methanol Injection System - Tech and How-to
- “ 52 hp From a Turbo-The Ultimate 6.0L Power Stroke Upgrade”Diesel Power - July 2014
2007 Ford F-250 6.0L Power Stroke Garrett PowerMax By Banks Power
- “ Combo Plate”Diesel World - April 2014
Banks' New Cummins 12-Valve Power Package
- “ Power from Water”Diesel World - February 2014
The Science Behind Banks Power's New Water-Methanol System
- “ 120HP Shot”Diesel Power - February 2014
Adding power with water-methanol injection.
- “ 2007 BMW 335i Dyno Test”European Car - December 2013
Banks water-methanol injection and Cobb tuning Accessport tested on a BMW 335i.
- “ Banks Power Water-Methanol Injection System Install”8-Lug - December 2013
Banks Power Ramps Up The Tuning Possibilities.
- “ Birth of a Super-Turbo”Diesel Power - November 2013
Diesel racing on a gigantic scale: Gale Banks and Mike Ryan team up to tackle Pikes Peak in a Freightliner semitruck.
- “ Jeep Wrangler Banks Power Sidewinder Turbo System Install”Truck Trend - October 2013
Go Toad: Adding Some Much Needed Power to the Jeep Wrangler with a Banks Sidewinder Turbo System.