- Magazine Articles
- “ Huffin and Puffin”JP - June 2013
Testing Banks Power's brand new bolt-on TJ turbo. We had high expectations for this kit kit and we weren't disappointed.
- “ Automotive aftermarket legend Gale Banks revs up Army's Humvee ”Los Angeles Times - April 2013
Banks is using his expertise in making fast cars and trucks even faster to improve the underpowered Humvee's performance.
- “ ICON's one-of-a-kind Cummins”Diesel Power - February 2013
A '65 Dodge is transformed into a modern masterpiece.
- “ Emissions compliance at the San Mateo Truck Fest”Off-Road Adventures - February 2013
Experts from Gale Banks Engineering will reflash Six-Gun tuners and advise on diesel emissions compliance February 23-24, 2013.
- “ More Air”JP - January 2013
One of the easiest and most rewarding modifications you can do to your Jeep is installing a cold-air intake in place of the factory air filter box and inlet tubing.
- “ Diesel Swaps”Diesel Power - January 2013
The Banks Rat Rod gets a Duramax, the Sidewinder Dakota gets a Cummins, and a who-knows-what gets an 866T.
- “ Gale Banks Comes Clean part 2”8-Lug - January 2013
Gale's thoughts on black smoke, DPF delete kits, and more.
- “ Gale Banks Comes Clean part 1”8-Lug - December 2012
Spending a day with the iconic diesel legend reveals interesting thoughts on a variety of subjects.
- “ Banks Diesel V6”Diesel World - December 2012
Good Things Come in Small Packages. Banks Powertrain is bringing a V6 diesel engine to market sometime in 2013. Read on to see why that's a good thing...
- “ Instant Gauges and More”Diesel World - November 2012
Installing the New Banks iQ Flash in Project TDI