- Magazine Articles
- “ Emissions compliance at the San Mateo Truck Fest”Off-Road Adventures - February 2013
Experts from Gale Banks Engineering will reflash Six-Gun tuners and advise on diesel emissions compliance February 23-24, 2013.
- “ Gale Banks brings new diesels to military expo”Autoweek - July 2012
Banks brought two turbocharged diesel engines to the IDGA expo and one kit designed to make military-grade Humvees safer and more livable.
- “ Banks Powered 1955 Ford Thunderbird Takes Ridler Award”AutoWeek - March 2012
The most prestigious prize in the auto show world is the Ridler Award, and a car with a Banks twin-turbo engine just won it.
- “ Emissions bill debate”San Gabriel Valley Tribune - May 18, 2010
Lawmaker wants AB 32 suspended. How would that affect California businesses ... and you?
- “ 100 Most Influential People in RV History”RV Business - May 2010
Celebrating the Inventors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries Who — During the Past 100 Years — Made Lasting Contributions to the Inception, Growth and Success of the Business of Recreation.
- “ "Banks Power - The first 50 years" Opens at Wally Parks NHRA Museum”Diesel World - May 2009
50 years of automotive and marine engineering innovation was put on display at the Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum to honor Gale Banks and his achievements.
- “ Gale Banks Receives 2009 Distinguished Service Citation”Hotrod & Restoration - March 2009
The Automotive Hall of Fame has selected Gale Banks to receive one of their 2009 Distinguished Service Citations.
- “ Gale Banks to be honored by Automotive Hall of Fame”Pasadena Star News - January 23, 2009
Gale Banks set to receive the Automotove Hall of Fame's 2009 Distinguished Service Citation in New Orleans.
- “ NHRA exhibit chronicles 50 years of Azusa's Gale Banks Engineering”Pasadena Star-News - December 4, 2008
POMONA - There were a lot of horses and a lot of power in a Fairplex museum on Wednesday. But it had nothing to do with a barn.
That's because 50 years of ramping up the internal combustion engine to make it go faster, longer and better went on display in the NHRA Wally Parks Motorsports Museum.
- “ One On One With Gale Banks”Diesel Builder - February 2008
Straight Talk With the Man Largely Identified as the Creator of the Diesel Aftermarket
- “ Wally Parks: In the Words of Those Who Knew HIm”DRIVE! - January 2008
This is one of many remembrances of the NHRA's late Wally Parks which were published in the January 2008 edition of DRIVE! magazine.
- “ Rough 'N' Ready...A Rat Rod With a Twin-Turbo”Sport Truck - October 2005
Imagine driving a 1,100 hp, Twin-Turbo sport truck
- “ The Wild Bunch”Diesel Power - September 2005
Can a diesel-powered off-road rig also be a hot rod? And a fuel-efficient highway cruiser to boot?
- “ Banks "Rat Rod" Shop Truck”Chevy High Performance - August 2005
How the Banks Race Shop modified its twin-turbo "Rat Rod" pickup for the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour
- “ Banks Goes Camping”Diesel Power - Summer 2005
Camping World is a nationwide certified dealer and installer of Banks Power Systems.
- “ Guys Talking Cars”Popular Mechanics - November 2002
Jay Leno talks about the Banks Gearhead Bash