- Magazine Articles
- “ ICON's one-of-a-kind Cummins”Diesel Power - February 2013
A '65 Dodge is transformed into a modern masterpiece.
- “ The 454 Returns”Diesel Power - December 2010
This time, it's a 1,300HP diesel. Check out this one-of-a-kind engine build that's after one thing: horsepower.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 5: External Power-Adders ... and Dyno Results”Diesel World - February 2010
The final chapter in the 6.0L re-build series, part five includes Fluidampr, billet torque converter, intercooler and tuner.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 4: Dressing the Engine”Diesel World - January 2010
Part four of the 6.0L Power Stroke re-build project, including corroded fins, new EGR cooler ... blocking off the EGR valve...
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 3: Cylinder Head Install”Diesel World - December 2009
This month we install the rebuilt heads using ARP studs and a new gasket set, and reinstall or replace valvetrain components as necessary.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 2: Evaluating Injectors and Rebuilding the Cylinder Heads”Diesel World - November 2009
Part two of the 6.0L Power Stroke re-build project, were we find out what failed and what didn't, and see the opportunities for upgrades.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 1: What Fails and Why”Diesel World - October 2009
In this 6.0L Power Stroke re-build project, find out what failed and what didn't, and see the opportunities for upgrades.
- “ Hopping Up the Turbodiesel”Speedway Illustrated - July 2005
Dispelling the smoke about black, sooty smoke—and how to obtain maximum continuous, useable power from a diesel.