- Magazine Articles
- “ Add 134 hp and 358 lb-ft to your 7.3L Power Stroke”Diesel Power - August 2014
How much does it cost to build up an older Super Duty to perform like a modern truck? Not as much as you think.
- “ 52 hp From a Turbo-The Ultimate 6.0L Power Stroke Upgrade”Diesel Power - July 2014
2007 Ford F-250 6.0L Power Stroke Garrett PowerMax By Banks Power
- “ 120HP Shot”Diesel Power - February 2014
Adding power with water-methanol injection.
- “ Banks Intercooler Install”8-Lug - August 2012
Keeping it cool with a Banks Techni-Cooler bolt-on kit!
- “ Ford F-150 2WD Project”Off-Road - February 2012
Banks PowerPack on an Ford F-150. "The idea is to build a performance truck that can be used as a daily driver and as a weekend camping/exploring/desert running truck."
- “ The Perfect Power Stroke”Diesel Power - February 2011
Craftsman Tools and Diesel Power magazine build the ultimate 6.4L Ford F-250.
- “ The Fundamentals of Diesel Performance”Truckin' - November 2011
What do you have to gain from adding a Banks Big Hoss Bundle to your truck? The answer is a whole lot of awesome power and durability, as the guys from Truckin' magazine found out when they power-up'd a Ford 6.4L.
- “ Power Stroke Bulletproofing Tactics”Four Wheeler - October 2010
How to make a 6.0L more powerful while maintaining reliability.
- “ BANKS BREATHER”Petersen's 4 Wheel & Off-Road - June 2010
The new Ram-Air intake for '99-03 Power Strokes sucks big time. But in a good way.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 5: External Power-Adders ... and Dyno Results”Diesel World - February 2010
The final chapter in the 6.0L re-build series, part five includes Fluidampr, billet torque converter, intercooler and tuner.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 4: Dressing the Engine”Diesel World - January 2010
Part four of the 6.0L Power Stroke re-build project, including corroded fins, new EGR cooler ... blocking off the EGR valve...
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 3: Cylinder Head Install”Diesel World - December 2009
This month we install the rebuilt heads using ARP studs and a new gasket set, and reinstall or replace valvetrain components as necessary.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 2: Evaluating Injectors and Rebuilding the Cylinder Heads”Diesel World - November 2009
Part two of the 6.0L Power Stroke re-build project, were we find out what failed and what didn't, and see the opportunities for upgrades.
- “ FORD POWER STROKE 6.0L Part 1: What Fails and Why”Diesel World - October 2009
In this 6.0L Power Stroke re-build project, find out what failed and what didn't, and see the opportunities for upgrades.
- “ Rampage Jackson's '08 Ford”8-Lug - June 2008
Mixed martial arts hero, Rampage Jackson, took his ‘08 Ford Super Duty to Banks Engineering and had it fully worked over from head to tail.
- “ Efficient Breathing”8-Lug - November 2007
Banks' Monster Exhaust System Upgrade for the '07 Ford F-250.
- “ Pony Up”Ford Performance Trucks Magazine - January 2007
Banks Big Hoss Gets More Giddyup from a Ford F-250 Power Stroke
- “ The Toughest Terrain on the Planet”Diesel Power - March 2006
Gale Banks himself hits the dirt as a driver in the Baja 1000
- “ Pump The Power ”Family & Performance Boating - November 2005
Installing a Full Banks PowerPack on a Ford F-350
- “ The Wild Bunch”Diesel Power - September 2005
Can a diesel-powered off-road rig also be a hot rod? And a fuel-efficient highway cruiser to boot?
- “ A Kick In The Gas”Trucks - Issue 36
Improving your old 460 Ford's torque and power with a Gale Banks PowerPack system
- “ Riding the Big Hoss”Diesel Power - Summer 2005
How Banks Gets More Horses from a Ford F-250 Power Stroke
- “ H.O 6.0”4-Wheel & Off Road - April 2005
Banks Big Hoss Bundle for 6.0L Diesel Fords
- “ Big Red”Four Wheeler — A Primedia Publication - December 2001
Banks PowerPack system boosted the engine's output by more than 100 horsepower on this '95 F-250...
- “ '99-04 V-10 Super Duty Power Upgrade: More Power, Better Mileage”Sport Truck - October 2004
Installing And Testing Gale Banks Engineering's PowerPack System
- “ Power Up Your V-10”Ford Truck World - May 2003
We Found More Power and Better Fuel Economy When Testing Banks PowerPack System for the Ford 6.8L
- “ Power Parts”Off-Road - March 2004
A Hard Look at 7.3L Diesel Performance with Banks Engineering
- “ Banks Sidewinder Turbo”Trailer Life - March 1993
Ford 6.9/7.3L diesel trucks
- “ V-10 Power!”Off-Road - September 2003
Maximize Ford's Triton V-10 Output with Banks' PowerPack System
- “ Up the Power Ante on the Triton V-10”Truckin' - July 2003
Banks Engineering Comes to the Rescue with Banks PowerPack for Ford's Triton V-10 engine...
- “ Truckin' & Trailerin'”Western Horseman - July 2002
Test of Banks Brake & Banks SmartLock trans brake for Ford Power Stroke turbo-diesel trucks.
- “ Power Stroke Muscle”Trailer Life - April 2002
On-the-road testing for more power, torque and better fuel economy for Ford Power Strokes...
- “ How to Buy a Used Super Duty”Four Wheeler — A Primedia Publication - February 2002
Tips and trivia about Ford's big pickup
- “ Hair Dryer Horsepower”Truckin' — A Primedia Publication - February 2001
Installation and test of Banks PowerPack system on a '99 Ford F-350 Super Duty Power Stroke Diesel.
- “ Hair Dryer Horsepower”Off Road — A Primedia Publication - August 2000
Feature on Banks PowerPack and Stinger-Plus systems for new generation Ford Power Strokes
- “ Product Evaluation: Banks PowerPack”Trailer Life - February 1998
Ford Power Stroke 7.3L turbo-diesel trucks
- “ Tow Test: Ford F-350 Diesel Stock vs. Turbo”Trailer Boats - December 1996
Ford 6.9/7.3L diesel trucks
- “ The Wizard of Azusa”Field & Stream - October 1996
Ford 7.5L  trucks