- Magazine Articles
- “ Water-Meth Magic”Truckin - August 2014
2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD Gale Banks Engineering Water-Methanol Injection System - Tech and How-to
- “ Diesel Swaps”Diesel Power - January 2013
The Banks Rat Rod gets a Duramax, the Sidewinder Dakota gets a Cummins, and a who-knows-what gets an 866T.
- “ 6.6L Crate Engine”Diesel Power - November 2012
For this first time in the history of diesel performance, you can now buy a 100-percent, brand new diesel crate engine. 575 HP, turnkey, and there's not a used part in it.
- “ Clean Diesel Power”Truckin' - Issue 12, 2012
Once again Banks shows us the path to more power without choking the environment, this time on a 2008 Duramax LML.
- “ Slow the Load”Diesel World - July 2012
Adding Load Control With a Banks SpeedBrake (on a '07.5 GMC Sierra 2500 HD).
- “ Heavy Breathing”Diesel World - June 2012
Bolt-On Power Upgrades for the Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7
- “ Banks Powered 1955 Ford Thunderbird Takes Ridler Award”AutoWeek - March 2012
The most prestigious prize in the auto show world is the Ridler Award, and a car with a Banks twin-turbo engine just won it.
- “ Banks Sidewinder Dragster Gets More Power”Diesel World - February 2012
GM Duramax 6.6L LML engine gets SUPERCHARGED at Gale Banks Engineering
- “ Inside Gale Banks Engineering's New Blown 7.1L Duramax”Diesel Power - January 2012
Gale Banks has already set drag strip records with the twin-turbo version of this Duramax engine, and now they're swapping out the turbos for a supercharger.
- “ The 454 Returns”Diesel Power - December 2010
This time, it's a 1,300HP diesel. Check out this one-of-a-kind engine build that's after one thing: horsepower.
- “ 800HP Twin-Turbo Duramax Crate Engine”Diesel Power - September 2010
This supercharged twin-turbo marine engine could pave the way for your next diesel swap
- “ A Supercharged and Turbocharged 6.6L Duramax Crate Engine”Diesel Power - March 2010
What's more important, horsepower or torque? With this engine, you don't have to choose!
- “ Two SpeedBrake reviews”Diesel World/Trailer Life - September 2009
The Banks SpeedBrake is reviewed in Diesel World and in Trailer Life. (on a 2008 Chevy 2500HD then a 2006 Chevy Silverado).
- “ QUICK STOPPING – QUICKER INSTALL”Diesel World - September 2009
The Banks SpeedBrake Makes For Easy Stopping While Hauling (on an ‘08 Chevy 2500HD).
- “ Banks SpeedBrake”Trailer Life - June 2009
New Electronic Device For GM’s Duramax Uses The Turbocharger To Slow the Vehicle
- “ Marine Animal”Professional Motorsports World - March-June 2009
Sea-bound diesel technology is being proved on the quarter-mile in the Banks Sidewinder
- “ Never Satisfied”8-Lug - December 2008
Joe Burnside can't leave his Chevy alone. Read along as a father and son spend time together upgrading the family truck by installing the Banks Six-Gun Bundle.
- “ Clean Speed”Diesel Power - February 2008
Diesel Power Magazine takes a look inside the world's quickest and fastest diesel pickup.
- “ The Wild Bunch”Diesel Power - September 2005
Can a diesel-powered off-road rig also be a hot rod? And a fuel-efficient highway cruiser to boot?
- “ Banks' Duramax BIG HOSS INSTALL”Truckin' - May 2005
Instant Muscle-Truck In A Box
- “ Deep Breath”Truckin' - November 2004
Truckin' follows the step-by-step installation of a Banks Stinger system on an '03 Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax
- “ Tow Truck Toys”4-Wheel & Off Road - January 2004
Duramax Upgrades for Power and Braking
- “ Oil Burner Upgrade”4x4 Garage - Premiere Issue
The Banks Sidewinder Turbo for Early GM Diesels
- “ Banking on Horsepower”Off-Road - November 2003
Power Products for the Duramax Diesel that Work
- “ Airflow Horsepower”National Dragster - May 2002
Review of Banks PowerPack system for GM's 454-cid Vortec trucks.
- “ Spring Break Diesel Upgrades”Petersen's 4-Wheel & Off-Road — A Primedia Publication - July 2001
Installation & evaluation of Banks Sidewinder turbo system on a 6.2L diesel Blazer.
- “ Project Blazer”Four Wheeler - May 2000
Installation and test of Banks Sidewinder turbo for Chevy/GM 6.2L diesel trucks