- Do I have to return to Banks for service?
- Are there any precautions to take prior to taking my vehicle to the dealer for warranty work?
- Should I change fuel, oil or interval of service?
- How do I maintain my Banks air filter element?
- Is there a way to troubleshoot my Banks tuner/SpeedBrake module if I suspect a problem.
- Why is my tuner displaying a 2,3 code?
We have Banks Installing Dealers nationwide who are knowledgeable about our products. Call (800) 438-7693 for the dealer nearest you.
If you own a Banks Power system with an electronic OttoMind module or AutoMind programmer, consult your Owner's Manual for instructions before having your vehicle serviced.
Vehicle maintenance and fluids should continue to comply with the manufacturer's recommendations.
With our Banks Air Filter Service Kit (P/N 90094) available directly through us or any authorized Banks dealer.
The 2,3 code indicates that the tuner is not seeing a signal from the thermocouple. Make sure the thermocouple is securely connected to the tuner and the 2,3 code will clear.
If you are not utilizing a thermocouple, you will need to connect the Yellow and Red thermocouple lead wires together to clear the fault code.