Monster Exhaust System, 4-inch Single Exit, Cerakote Black Tip for 2002-2005 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, EC/CCLB w/Cat converter
Monster® Exhaust System4-inch Single Exit, Cerakote Black Tipfor 2002-2005 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, EC/CCLB w/Cat converter
Quicker response, more power, low temp & more MPG
4-inch stainless constant-diameter pipes. Turbo Back System with polished straight-thru muffler. Outflows stock. 5-inch Cerakote Black tip.
Physical fitment. Why consider a cheap, ill-fitting aluminized exhaust? Banks 4 inch Monster Exhaust is made of rugged, long-lasting 100 percent stainless steel. It fits better than the competition, because Monster Exhaust utilizes the factory hangers and maintains proper clearance to all under-vehicle components. All flow, show and go! With nearly five decades of engineering airflow improvements, Banks has mastered the art of maximizing flow while minimizing backpressure. The polished straight-through Monster Muffler, mandrel-bent head pipe assembly (non-cat-converter-equipped vehicles only), intermediate pipe(s) and tailpipe nearly triple the exhaust flow, cut backpressure up to 98 percent, lower exhaust gas temps and deliver more power to the ground. And the 5 inch polished rolled-edge tip has an adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe. Get it in your choice of chrome-over stainless or high temp black! Engineered to ditch the drone. Many straight-through mufflers deliver an obnoxious drone that overpowers conversations. Banks Monster Muffler is extensively sound-tested and engineered with a unique expansion chamber and high-temperature packing. Instead of a drone, you're treated to a rich exhaust note that's authoritative, yet civil. It sounds as great as it looks! 4 inch stainless constant-diameter pipes and straight-thru muffler improve flow up to 176 percent and lower EGTs. Cuts backpressure up to 98 percent, rich throaty sound.
Monster Exhaust System, Single Exit, Black Tip for use with 2002-2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L EC/CCLB Extended Cab and Crew Cab Long Bed, with Catalytic Converter
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 100% stainless, not aluminized!
- Improves flow up to 176%
- Cat Back System
- Giant BLACK rolled-edge tip
- Muffler's expansion chamber cuts the drone
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required
- Banks Power
- Products - Performance Exhaust System Kit - Exhaust Systems
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2004-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- Exhaust Systems|2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7|2004-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY|Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 67.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H22.0000” x L43.5000”