Monster Exhaust System, 4-inch Single Exit, Chrome Tip for 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, EC/CCSB without Cat Converter
Monster® Exhaust System4-inch Single Exit, Chrome Tipfor 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, EC/CCSB without Cat Converter
Outflows stock by 176% for more power/lower EGTs
100 Percent stainless, not aluminized! 4-inch mandrel-bent tube improves flow up to 176 Percent with virtually no back pressure. Side Single exit with Chrome rolled-edge tip. Muffler's expansion chamber cuts the drone.
Physical fitment. Why consider a cheap, ill-fitting aluminized exhaust? Banks 4 inch Monster Exhaust is made of rugged, long-lasting 100 percent stainless steel. It fits better than the competition, because Monster Exhaust utilizes the factory hangers and maintains proper clearance to all under-vehicle components. All flow, show and go! With nearly five decades of engineering airflow improvements, Banks has mastered the art of maximizing flow while minimizing backpressure. The polished straight-through Monster Muffler, mandrel-bent head pipe assembly (non-cat-converter-equipped vehicles only), intermediate pipe(s) and tailpipe nearly triple the exhaust flow, cut backpressure up to 98 percent, lower exhaust gas temps and deliver more power to the ground. And the 5 inch polished rolled-edge tip has an adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe. Get it in your choice of chrome-over stainless or high temp black! Engineered to ditch the drone. Many straight-through mufflers deliver an obnoxious drone that overpowers conversations. Banks Monster Muffler is extensively sound-tested and engineered with a unique expansion chamber and high-temperature packing. Instead of a drone, you're treated to a rich exhaust note that's authoritative, yet civil. It sounds as great as it looks!
Monster Exhaust System, Single Exit, Chrome Tip for use with 2001-2004 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L EC/CCSB Extended Cab and Crew Cab Short Bed
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 100% stainless, not aluminized!
- 4 inch mandrel-bent
- Improves flow up to 176%
- Virtually no back pressure
- Side single exit CHROME rolled-edge tip
- Muffler's expansion chamber cuts the drone
Emissions Compliant: 49 State
- Banks Power
- Products - Performance Exhaust System Kit - Exhaust Systems
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2004-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- Exhaust Systems|2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7|2004-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY|Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 79.0 lbs.
- W35.0000” x H10.0000” x L37.5000”