Monster Exhaust System, 3-inch Single Exit, Chrome Tip for 2009-2019 Toyota Tundra 4.6L/5.7L, DCMB, CMCB
Monster® Exhaust System3-inch Single Exit, Chrome Tipfor 2009-2019 Toyota Tundra 4.6L/5.7L, DCMB, CMCB
Cuts backpressure, Improves flow and Adds power
Cuts back pressure up to 76 Percent. Improves flow by 114 Percent. Add up to 11 hp and 11 lb-ft. 3-inch mandrel-bent cat-back pipes with Straight-thru muffler and 4-inch polished Chrome tip.
Fits 4.6/5.7L double cab med bed, crew max short bed
3 inch stainless mandrel-bent cat-back pipes and straight-thru muffler cut backpressure by 76 percent, improve flow by 114 percent, and add up to 11 hp and 11 lb-ft. Improves acceleration, too! throaty sound, 4 inch polished tip. Toyota Tundra, 5.7L (2009-2019), 4.6L V8 (2014-2015): Monster exhaust system's 3 inch mandrel-bent pipes are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing and bolt behind the catalytic converters, slashing backpressure by 76 percent. Banks free-flowing, straight-through polished-stainless Monster muffler has very-high-temperature packing, and is sound-tested to deliver a rich, throaty sound without the annoying drone. The system more than doubles the stock flow, increasing it by 114 percent. As a result, the Tundra engine is able to produce up to 11 more hp and 11 more lb-ft of torque, which means better acceleration. Reducing backpressure and enhancing the exhaust flow increase fuel efficiency, as well. For an eye-catching finish, Monster flashes a stainless 4 inch rolled-edge angle-cut tailpipe tip in your choice of polished chrome-over stainless or high-temp black! Banks Monster exhaust system is vehicle-specific for bolt-on installation. Includes: Polished-stainless 3 inch straight-through Monster muffler, Stainless 3 inch constant-diameter intermediate pipe, Y-pipe and tailpipe, Polished-stainless 4 inch angle-cut tailpipe tip with rolled edge, Mounting hardware.
Monster Exhaust System, Single Exit, Chrome Tip for use with 2009-2019 Toyota Tundra 4.6/5.7L, DCMB-CMSB Double Cab Medium Bed and Crew Max Short Bed
- 3 inch mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Dramatically improves flow by 114%
- Add up to 11 hp and 11 lb-ft
- Cuts backpressure up to 76%
- 4 inch polished CHROME tip
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Straight-thru muffler
- Maximum Airflow
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required
US Patent #5,581,111 S1
Here's the TEST REPORT for your vehicle!
View it right now online »
- Banks Power
- Products - Performance Exhaust System Kit - Exhaust Systems
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Toyota - 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra 5.7L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Toyota - 2009-2016 Toyota Tundra 4.6L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Toyota
- Exhaust Systems|2007-2017 Toyota Tundra 5.7L|2009-2016 Toyota Tundra 4.6L|Performance Parts for Toyota
- Item Requires Shipping
- 52.0 lbs.
- W12.5000” x H22.0000” x L36.0000”