48133 Banks Power Monster Exhaust System
- Cuts backpressure up to 76%
- More than doubles flow
- Add up to 11 hp and 11 lb-ft
- 3 inch mandrel-bent cat-back pipes
- Straight-thru muffler
- 5.5 x 4.5 inch CHROME tip
- Fits Regular Cab, Std Bed (no intermediate pipe needed)
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Rich, authoritative sound
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
Monster exhaust system's 3 inch mandrel-bent pipes are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing and bolt behind the catalytic converters, slashing backpressure by 76%. Banks' free-flowing, straight-through polished-stainless Monster muffler has very-high-temperature packing, and is sound-tested to deliver a rich, throaty sound without the annoying drone. The system more than doubles the stock flow. As a result, the Tundra engine is able to produce up to 11 more hp and 11 more lb-ft of torque, which means better acceleration. Reducing backpressure and enhancing the exhaust flow increase fuel efficiency, as well.
For an eye-catching finish, Monster flashes two polished-stainless 5.5 X 4.5 inch rolled-edge angle-cut tailpipe tips, which are adjustable for greater flexibility and symmetry.
Includes: Polished-stainless 3 inch straight-through Monster muffler; Stainless 3 inch constant-diameter intermediate pipe, Y-pipes and tailpipes; Polished-stainless 5.5 X 4.5 inch rolled-edge angle-cut adjustable tailpipe tips; Mounting hardware.
Fully compatible with Toyota's factory warranty, the entire system is covered by Banks' 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 72.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L43.5000”