Intercooler Upgrade, Includes High-Ram intake elbow and Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) for 2005-2007 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550 6.0L Power Stroke, and 2005 Excursion
Intercooler UpgradeIncludes High-Ram® intake elbow and Boost Tubes (red powder-coated)for 2005-2007 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550 6.0L Power Stroke, and 2005 Excursion
Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
Eliminates restrictions, dramatically increasing the cooling capacity for massive continuous power. Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock, with a thicker core for a 21% improvement in volume. Includes mandrel-bent 3.5 inch high-flow boost tubes and super-flow High-Ram intake manifold for maximum performance.
CARB E.O. D-161-90
2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have.
Superior to stock, everything about Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system is bigger. It includes mandrel-bent 3.5" high-flow boost tubes... large high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks instead of the wimpy stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions... a wide-open inlet and outlet... a 19% thicker core area with a 21% improvement in volume ... and a colossal super-flow High-Ram intake manifold.
Techni-Cooler dramatically increases the cooling capacity by balancing the richer fuel mixture with greater airflow and cooler, denser air. Denser air has more oxygen, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy, and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! Banks Techni-Cooler delivers the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. It doesn't get any cooler than Techni-Cooler! Mounting hardware included.
Please note: 2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have.
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Mandrel-bent 3.5 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Big aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock
- Thicker core with 21% improvement in volume
- Super-flow High-Ram intake manifold
Emissions Compliant: D-161-90
See the difference below:
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 78.0 lbs.
- W13.5000” x H30.0000” x L41.5000”
- Free Shipping!