Intercooler Upgrade Includes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) 1999-2003 Ford F250/350, 7.3L Power Stroke
Intercooler Upgrade Includes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) for 1999-2003 Ford F250/350, 7.3L Power Stroke
3-inch mandrel-bent high flow boost tubes. Eliminates restrictions for an 18% increase in flow, dramatically increasing the cooling capacity for massive continuous power; big aluminum end tanks won't burst like the plastic stock ones. Includes Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly.
Note: Twin-Ram is available for 1999 and 1999.5 (early) models only (not required for late 1999 and later vehicles) Note: Fits Trucks Built In 1998 with no catalytic converter from factory.
Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3" high-flow boost tubes ... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks instead of the wimpy stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions ... a high-flow inlet that distributes air evenly across the intercooler for an 18% increase in flow and more effective cooling ... a wide-open outlet ... and a thicker core area with impressive volume. Because the stock manifold inlet in early '99 Power Strokes flows more air to one side of the cylinder bank than to the other, Banks developed an innovative Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly that flows air equally to both sides of the engine for smooth, even power delivery.
Note: Twin-Ram is available for 1999 & 1999-1/2 (early) models only (not required for late '99 & later vehicles).
Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly
Techni-Cooler provides the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. Cooling the air makes it denser and more oxygen rich, improving combustion and engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. What could be cooler than that? Mounting hardware included.
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- 18% increase in flow
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Aluminum end tanks won't burst like stock
- High-flow inlet and outlet
- Thicker core area with impressive volume
- Twin-Ram flows air equally
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-82
- Item Requires Shipping
- 82.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H21.0000” x L43.0000”
- Instant Refund Free Shipping