Intercooler Upgrade, Includes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) for 1994-1997 Ford F250/F350 7.3L Power Stroke
Intercooler UpgradeIncludes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated)for 1994-1997 Ford F250/F350 7.3L Power Stroke
Maximizes Boost Air for Cooling & Continuous Power
Large boost tubes, thick core area, wide-open inlet/outlet, big aluminum end tanks and Twin-Ram intake manifold flow more cool, dense air for high continuous power.
CARB E.O. D-161-82
Banks Intercooler addresses a serious shortcoming of stock 1994-1997 Power Strokes: they have no intercooler.
Banks Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3" high-flow boost tubes ... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks ... a wide-open inlet and outlet ... and a thick core area with impressive volume. And because the stock manifold inlet flows more air to one side of the cylinder bank than the other, Banks developed an innovative Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly that flows air evenly to both sides for smooth, even power delivery. Large boost tubes, thick core area, wide-open inlet/outlet, big aluminum end tanks and Twin-Ram intake manifold flow more cool, dense air for high continuous power.
Techni-Cooler provides the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. Your engine now gets a continual supply of cool, dense, oxygen-rich air, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any EGT, better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! It doesn't get any cooler than Techni-Cooler! Mounting hardware included.
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- Twin-Ram intake manifold flows air evenly
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Mandrel-bent 3 inch high-flow boost tubes
- Thick core area with impressive volume
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- All aluminum (not plastic!) end tanks
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- Dramatically increases air density
- 18% increase in flow volume
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Maximizes Boost Air
- 2-year Warranty
Emissions Compliant: D-161-82
The stock inlet is replaced by the Banks Twin-Ram, for improved airflow (and therefore power!)
Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly
Pumping more air means more fuel can be delivered and more power can be made. It's all about the flow...More air, more fuel, more power, and much more fun.4-Wheel & Off-Road
Here's the TEST REPORT for your vehicle!
View it right now online »
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 74.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H21.0000” x L43.0000”
- Free Shipping!