46514-B Banks Power PowerPack System
- The Ultimate Power System for Towing & Work
- Gain up to +100 hp/+175 lb-ft
- Split-dual exhaust, BLACK tips
- Fits F-250/350 Crew cab, short bed
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-80 (RA), D-161-90 (TC), D-161-93 (OM)
- Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power & MPG
- Honors the host vehicle & improves longevity
Never drink and drive, but feel free to get your truck loaded! PowerPack gives your pickup gobs of power uniquely calibrated for hauling heavy loads without worrying about over-stressing your engine. It's great for everyday driving, too. From the intake through the exhaust, PowerPack dramatically improves the airflow and air density going into the engine, eliminates virtually all of the backpressure, lowers exhaust gas temps, tunes the fuel and improves engine efficiency.
The system's new EconoMind Diesel Tuner has fuel savings features so you'll pass fuel stations as well as traffic! Adds up to +100 hp and +175 lb-ft (at the rear wheels) of continuous, usable, safe towing power.
Please note: 2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have.
Pick your look! Dual exit PowerPack systems include Banks' exclusive 6x5 inch ob-round (patented design) angle-cut rolled-edge tailpipe tips while single exit systems sport a 5 inch round tip?and then you get a choice of polished chrome-over stainless or high-temp black finish.
Split-dual exhaust applies to single-rear wheel applications only (they do not fit appropriately on duallys)
Vehicles built prior to 10/03 are 2003 models.
Vehicles built 10/03 or later are 2004 models.
2006-07 manual transmissions: Banks turbine outlet pipe not required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 249.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H16.5000” x L39.2500”