Exhaust Header System, TorqueTubes Exhaust Headers with heat shielding and O2 sensor extension for 2004-2005 Ford Class-A Motorhome 6.8L, No EGR
Exhaust Header SystemTorqueTubes® Exhaust Headers with heat shielding and O2 sensor extensionfor 2004-2005 Ford Class-A Motorhome 6.8L, No EGR
Maximizes Exhaust Extraction and Torque
Maximizes Exhaust Extraction and Torque. Virtually indestructible 100% stainless TorqueTubes. Exclusive tuned-length parallel 5-tube design and Patented PowerPickle® pulse converter unleashes gobs of torque.
CARB E.O. D-161-76
Virtually indestructible 100% stainless TorqueTubes maximize exhaust extraction, unleashing gobs of torque. Exclusive tuned-length, parallel 5-tube exhaust manifolds designed specifically for motorhomes. 5-Year Limited stainless steel construction never cracks or blows. Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque. Patented PowerPickle® pulse converter maximizes exhaust extraction. No sealant or gaskets required. 5/8 inch thick flanges never warp. Flanges welded both sides, then milled flat. Includes stainless Y-pipe assembly with seamless Y-collector. Includes necessary heat shielding. 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Exclusive tuned-length parallel 5-tube design
- Patented PowerPickle pulse converter
- 5/8 inch thick flanges won't warp or flex
- Includes Y-pipe and heat shielding
Emissions Compliant: D-161-76
US Patent #8,468,812 B1
Banks' streamlined, stainless steel TorqueTubes are the industry's only parallel 5-tube exhaust manifolds for RVs. Unlike competitors who add a separate tube length to a 4-tube formation, Banks integrates five tuned-length tubes into a design that allows rotational firing of the cylinders through the exhaust, minimizing backpressure and maximizing torque. The thick, 5/8-inch flanges never warp or leak.
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 82.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H22.0000” x L57.0000”