Intercooler Upgrade, Includes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 6.7L Cummins
Intercooler UpgradeIncludes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated)for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 6.7L Cummins
Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power. Steady power output even under extreme temperatures. Flows 48% better than stock. Allows for a calculated +27 hp and +51 lb-ft*. High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks with wide-open inlet and outlet. Includes mandrel-bent high-flow boost tubes - large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks and all necessary hardware.
CARB E.O. D-161-137
Superior to stock, everything about Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system is bigger. It includes mandrel-bent high-flow boost tubes - large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks - a wide-open inlet and outlet - a thicker core area with an improvement in volume. Techni-Cooler dramatically increases the cooling capacity by balancing the richer fuel mixture with greater airflow and cooler, denser air. Denser air has more oxygen, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! Banks Techni-Cooler delivers the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. It doesn't get any cooler than Techni-Cooler! Mounting hardware included.
Banks is Breaking BAD!
Turbos and intercoolers are Density Machines. Increased Boost Air Density? Bad is very Good for power. After 58 years, the crew at Banks is Damn Good at making Bad! The numbers Don't lie! When you compare the New Banks Intercooler for the Ram 6.7L to stock and aFe, you can clearly see why Banks is better. The Banks 6.7L Ram intercooler outflows stock 13 x better than aFe does, and flows 2.5 x better than aFe. Plus, with 55 percent reduced pressure loss, you're looking at some serious density increases which equal massive power gains. When you compare to aFe in regards to the performance and then see that we do it for less, why would you buy anything other than Banks? Banks - Huge Performance Advantage and lower price!
*With the increased air density and reduced pressure drop, your factory ECM will adjust to maintain stock air density values. This will allow your engine to produce the same power output with less effort, resulting in longer engine life and better fuel economy. Power increases by a calculated +27 hp and +51 lb-ft if your ECM maintains turbo speed and Air/Fuel Ratio.
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Steady power output even under extreme temperatures
- Includes all necessary hardware
Emissions Compliant: D-161-137
- Banks Power
- Products - Intercoolers and Boost Tubes - Intercooler Systems
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L Monster-Ram Gen2
- Intercooler Systems|2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins|Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks|Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L Monster-Ram Gen2
- Item Requires Shipping
- 67.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H38.0000” x L15.0000”
- Black Friday Free Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.