Monster-Ram Intake System, 3.5-inch (natural) with Fuel Line for Cummins 6.7L ISB 1st/2nd Gen
Monster-Ram® Intake System3.5-inch (natural) with Fuel Linefor Cummins 6.7L ISB 1st/2nd Gen
Flows 906 cfm, a 109% increase over stock
3.5-inch CNC machined inlet. Four 1/8-inch NPT ports designed for optimal atomization of water-methanol or NOS. Accommodates stock mounting points. Optimizes air pressure and distribution into the intake manifold. Includes proprietary #1 fuel line, and all necessary hardware. Not emissions compliant.
Puts inlet joint at the stock location. This is for Pure Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires a special ECM program available from others.
The Monster-Ram improves airflow from the intercooler and flows 906 cfm (69.22 lbs/min) compared to Stock's measly 432 cfm (33.00 lbs/min). It raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine which results in a more responsive and power efficient engine. Up to four 1/8 inch NPT ports are pre drilled to measure pressure, temperature, or flow. The top two NPT ports are positioned to allow for proper atomization directly into the center of the air mass. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness, and dipstick tube.
At Banks Power, just enough is never enough when it comes to engine airflow. Maximum power, performance, and efficiency are the ultimate goals. To make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key.
Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it. Monster ram is CNC ported to a full 3.5 inches and was designed utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology. Next it was tested on the flow bench and dyno, then finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road. The Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed. A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance, and acceleration gratification.
It's the perfect upgrade whether you're just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built race machine.
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution going into the intake manifold
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Includes Fuel Line and all necessary hardware
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Outflows stock over 110-133 percent
- 3.5 inch CNC machined inlet
- Four 1/8 inch NPT ports
- Natural Bare Finish
Emissions Compliant: Race Only
Monster-Ram 6.7L Power Difference
- The stock horn has quite a boost loss at the same flow, so now with a better flowing horn virtually all the boost produced by the turbos can get to the valves
- Puts inlet joint at the stock location
- Part of the Banks Racing line
- Does not accommodate emissions equipment
- This is for Pure Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires a special ECM program available from others
- Add the Billet Heater Delete Kit for optimal power (6.7L 1st Gen use P/N 42712) (6.7L 2nd Gen use P/N 42714)
Gale Banks Commented:
I can tell you this, when we hot rodded the first 5.9L common rail back in 2001, the Cummins guys sent us a lab engine that they had put an HX-40 Holset on and some bigger injectors. The engine made 402 hp. We dyno'ed it again on our end and got 405 hp so our dynos matched. We sawed off the stock manifold, made the first ever side draft intake casting, cleaned up the ports and picked up 135 hp at the same air/fuel ratio with the same turbo, 540 hp was the result. So there's a dyno comparison doing the same thing as the improved horn, only better. We then installed a Banks cam and a larger VG turbo and brought it to 735 hp, put it in a Dakota, towed our trailer to Bonneville with it dropped the trailer and ran 222 mph!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!