Monster-Ram Intake System, 3.5" (red powder-coated) with Fuel Line, for 2007.5-2018 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins
Monster-Ram Intake System 3.5" (red powder-coated) with Fuel Line for 2007.5-2018 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins
3.5-inch CNC machined inlet. Four 1/8-inch NPT ports designed for optimal atomization of water-methanol or NOS. Accommodates stock mounting points. Optimizes air pressure and distribution into the intake manifold. Includes proprietary #1 fuel line, 4 to 3.5 inch hump hose and all necessary hardware. Not emissions compliant.
NOT Emissions Compliant: Race Only
Monster-Ram improves airflow from the intercooler. Flows 906 cfm (69.22 lbs/min) compared to Stock's measly 432 cfm (33.00 lbs/min). Raises boost without increasing backpressure at the turbine. Result: a more responsive, power efficient engine. Up to four 1/8 inch NPT ports for flexibility! The top two NPT ports are positioned to allow for proper atomization directly into the center of the air mass while preventing wall wetting. Accommodates stock mounting points including Temperature and Pressure sensors, wire harness and dipstick tube.
At Banks Power, just enough is never enough when it comes to engine airflow. Maximum power, performance and efficiency are the ultimate goals, but to make it all happen the engine has to breathe freely and without needless restrictions. Finding ways to pump your engine full of cooler, denser air has always been the key.
Our High-Ram intakes have always whipped the competition. Our new Monster-Ram flat-out destroys it. Utilizing the latest in electronic computational fluid-dynamic technology, tested on the flow bench as well as on the dyno, and finally proven in the real world where the rubber meets the road, Monster-Ram is a beast that only Banks could have unleashed. A simple, direct-replacement casting, Monster-Ram is instant power, performance and acceleration gratification. The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks larger, streamlined cast-metal Monster-Ram.
It's the perfect upgrade whether you're just starting out or working to build a serious, purpose-built race machine. And with up to four ports for water/meth/propane/nitrous injection (or pressure/temp. sensors), the sky's the limit for performance expandability. Monster-Ram is CNC ported as well as the optional Banks Billet Intake Grid Heater Delete spacer.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive pressure
- Larger and less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Outflows stock over 109 percent
- 3.5 inch CNC machined inlet
- Four 1/8 inch NPT ports (Top ports targeted for optimal atomization of Straight-Shot water-methanol)
- Accommodates stock mounting points
- Optimizes air pressure and distribution going into the intake manifold
- Competitively priced
- Requires custom fuel line to accommodate proper airflow
- Includes Fuel Line and all necessary hardware
- Red Powdercoat Finish
NOT Emissions Compliant: Race Only
Monster-Ram 6.7L Power Difference
- The stock horn has quite a boost loss at the same flow, so now with a better flowing horn virtually all the boost produced by the turbos can get to the valves
- Puts inlet hose joint at the stock location
- Part of the Banks Racing line
- Does not accommodate emissions equipment
- This is for Pure Race Use Only. Emissions equipment must be removed and requires special ECU program available from others
- Add the Billet Heater Delete Kit for optimal power (2007.5-2012 use P/N 42712) (2013-2018 use P/N 42714)
Gale Banks Commented:
I can tell you this, when we hot rodded the first 5.9L common rail back in 2001, the Cummins guys sent us a lab engine that they had put an HX-40 Holset on and some bigger injectors. The engine made 402 hp. We dyno'ed it again on our end and got 405 hp so our dynos matched. We sawed off the stock manifold, made the first ever side draft intake casting, cleaned up the ports and picked up 135 hp at the same air/fuel ratio with the same turbo, 540 hp was the result. So there's a dyno comparison doing the same thing as the improved horn, only better. We then installed a Banks cam and a larger VG turbo and brought it to 735 hp, put it in a Dakota, towed our trailer to Bonneville with it dropped the trailer and ran 222 mph!
Monster-Ram Intake Elbow Kit with Fuel Line, 3.5 inch Natural for use with 2007.5-2018 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 6.7L
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!