Ram-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter, for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins
Ram-Air Intake System Oiled Filter for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins
Feeds your Cummins engine cooler, denser, outside air for greater power and fuel economy. Up to 66% greater flow over stock. Extensively tested and validated.
CARB E.O. D-161-126
Banks Ram-Air Intake feeds your Cummins engine cooler, denser, outside air for greater power and fuel economy. Up to 66% greater flow over stock. Its performance is extensively tested and validated: in the computer, using Computational Fluid Dynamics software - on the flowbench - and later, on the vehicle. Let the others build and ship: Ram-Air's performance is proven, again and again!
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 2013-2018 and up Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel
- Extensively tested and validated
- Airflow Gain 66% over stock
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power and MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- Oiled Air Filter Element
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Emissions Compliant: D-161-126
US Patent #10,138,851 B2
*Tests were performed on the same flow bench under the same conditions, with the MAF sensor installed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H23.0000” x L25.0000”
- Free Shipping!