Exhaust Header System, Revolver Exhaust Header with hardware for 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, 1991-1998 Cherokee
Exhaust Header SystemRevolver® Exhaust Header with hardwarefor 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L, 1991-1998 Cherokee
Quicker, more power, and tough construction
With more power, quicker acceleration and tougher construction than ever, the new Banks Revolver out muscles any competitive exhaust manifold: period! You'd think that being made from super-durable, mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and sporting a 1/2 inch thick precision ported and machined flange was enough... but there's more. The header is fortified with a Revolver collector which features Banks' patented Power Pickle exhaust collector technology for maximum power.
CARB E.O. D-161-105
4.0L 6-CYL: 1991-1999 WRANGLER, 1991-1998 CHEROKEE, 1991-1992 COMANCHE
With more power, quicker acceleration, and tougher construction than ever, the new Banks Revolver® out muscles any competitive exhaust manifold: period! You'd think that being made from super-durable, mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and sporting a 1/2 inch thick precision ported and machined flange was enough... but there's more. The header is fortified with a "Revolver" collector which features Banks' patented "Power Pickle®" exhaust collector technology. The Revolver manifold features a longer center tube in the 6-cylinder exhaust collector which captures exhaust pulse action and turns it into massive torque throughout the operating range. Powering through the roughest terrain is no longer a question.
And cracking... a thing of the past when you arm your Jeep with Banks TorqueTubes.
- Virtually indestructible 100% Stainless Steel
- Mandrel-formed tubes tune exhaust flow for maximum torque
- Maximize exhaust extraction
- Flanges welded on both sides, then milled flat
- Seamless high-velocity collector
- Pulls exhaust and slashes backpressure
- Heavy 400 stainless replaces crack-prone stock piece
- Self-aligning exhaust seal won't compress or blow out
- Bolts easily to stock exhaust
- 1/2 inch thick flanges won't warp/flex
- Precision port-match to cylinder head
- Unrestricted Exhaust Ports
Emissions Compliant: D-161-105
US Patent #8,468,812 B1
Banks TorqueTube headers have been the best available power producers for quite a while. About a year ago, Banks Power applied its 5-cylinder collector patent to the Jeep 6-cylinder header using a firing center tube and We Kicked Our Own Ass! The NEW Revolver header matches the low end of the previous TorqueTube design and adds a ton of top-end power to boot.
Have a look at the wheel dyno results. Above 3400 rpm we've added power so your Jeep marches to the shift with no loss in low-end torque.
Add our Monster Exhaust and get even great performance!
- Banks Power
- Products - Performance Exhaust System Kit - Exhaust Manifolds & Headers
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee/Comanche 4.0L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 1991-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ 4.0L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles
- Exhaust Manifolds & Headers|1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee/Comanche 4.0L|1991-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ 4.0L|Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H8.0000” x L31.0000”