Intercooler Upgrade, Includes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) for 2013-2016 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax
Intercooler UpgradeIncludes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated)for 2013-2016 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax
Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
Steady power output even under extreme temperatures. Adds +95% core volume and 69% greater inlet area over stock. High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks with wide-open inlet and outlet. Includes mandrel-bent high-flow boost tubes - large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks and all necessary hardware.
CARB E.O. D-161-114
Superior to stock, everything about Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system is bigger. It includes mandrel-bent high-flow boost tubes - large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks - a wide-open inlet and outlet - a thicker core area with an improvement in volume. Banks Intercooler dramatically increases the cooling capacity by balancing the richer fuel mixture with greater airflow and cooler, denser air. Denser air has more oxygen, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That's a truckload of benefits! Banks Intercooler delivers the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. It doesn't get any cooler than Banks Techni-Cooler! Mounting hardware included.
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Steady power output even under extreme temperatures
- Includes all necessary hardware
Emissions Compliant: D-161-114
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 99.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H38.0000” x L50.0000”