Monster Exhaust System, 4-inch Single Exit, Cerakote Black Tip, for 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, L5P all cab/bed
Monster Exhaust System 4-inch Single Exit, Cerakote Black Tip for 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, L5P all cab/bed
4-inch constant-diameter DPF-back system, cuts back pressure, reduces tailpipe temps as much or more than stock and way more than others. Includes Cerakote Black Tip.
The Banks Monster Exhaust is engineered using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software then tested on both dyno and on-road.
Reducing backpressure allows the engine to expel spent gasses with less effort. Less pumping loss means more horsepower, lower EGTs and improved fuel economy.
The Monster Exhaust system cools while flowing up to 80% better than stock! Cooling without killing flow is a major challenge. But the Monster Exhaust wins on both counts thanks to its mandrel-bent constant-diameter tubing and huge Ob-Round patented SideKick tip. The tip is the key. Its unique shape mixes hot exhaust gas with cool ambient air. And, it keeps your trailer safe by directing exhaust gasses to the side.
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- Cuts backpressure by nearly 57 percent
- 4 inch constant-diameter DPF-back system
- Design reduces tailpipe temps as much or more than stock and way more than others
- Includes Cerakote Black Tip
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required
US Patent #5,581,111 S1
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H39.5000” x L13.0000”
- Free Shipping!