Intercooler Upgrade Includes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) 2009-2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L
Intercooler Upgrade Includes Boost Tubes (red powder-coated) for 2009-2009 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L
More Safe Power. It's all bigger: 3.5" madnrel-bent boost tubes, aluminum end tanks, wide-open inlet and outlet with 31% bigger cross-sections and 12% thicker core area. Much greater flow volume. Increases air density for higher continuous power.
Superior to stock, everything about Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system is bigger. It includes mandrel-bent 3.5" high-flow boost tubes ... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks ... wide-open inlet and outlet with 31% bigger cross-sections ... and a 12% thicker core area with a major increase in volume.
Techni-Cooler dramatically increases the cooling capacity by balancing the richer fuel mixture with greater airflow and cooler, denser air. Denser air has more oxygen, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), better fuel economy and lower EGTs. That’s a truckload of benefits! Banks Techni-Cooler delivers the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. It doesn’t get any cooler than Techni-Cooler! Mounting hardware included.
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- 2-year Warranty
- Mandrel-bent 3.5 inch high-flow boost tubes
- High-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet with 31% bigger cross-sections
- 12% thicker core area with a major increase in volume.
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-90
- Item Requires Shipping
- 83.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H31.0000” x L44.0000”