25964 Boost Tube Upgrade Kit 2010-2012 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L
Boost Tube Upgrade Kit, Natural (Driver Side only) for 2010-2012 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 6.7L
This kit is designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") and the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).
Emissions Compliant: CARB EO In Process
Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster.
Banks cold side tubes have 37% greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our natural finish tubes give you the freedom to paint or powder-coat to your color of choice. The bead-rolled ends allow for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5" vs 3.0")
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5" or 4" Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3.5"
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Natural
- Banks: 3.5"
- Stock: 3.0"
Banks cold side has 37% greater flow area than OEM cold side.
Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower.
- Stock intercooler
- Stock intake elbow
- Banks Monster-Ram intake elbow (3.5" or 4")
- Aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet/outlet size and location
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H5.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping