Monster Exhaust System, 4-inch Single Exit, Chrome Tip for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins, CCLB
Monster® Exhaust System4-inch Single Exit, Chrome Tipfor 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins, CCLB
Quicker response, more power, low temp & more MPG
4-inch stainless mandrel-bent system. Safely clears spare tire. Huge polished Chrome tip.
Fits Single or Dual Rear Wheel and trucks with Coil or Leaf Springs. Will NOT fit trucks with OEM Air Bags.
The 4-inch intermediate pipe and tailpipes are formed of stainless heavy-wall tubing with mandrel bends to maximize airflow, minimize backpressure and lower exhaust exit temperatures. The system safely clears the spare tire, shocks and brake lines. Monster singles include a 5 inch round tip (with your choice of high temp Black or chrome-over stainless). Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe. (And to help keep the tips looking good, there's a 1/2 inch air gap to keep heat from tarnishing the finish.). Banks Monster Exhaust for the 6.7L is available in the following configurations (not all configurations are available for all year ranges).
Monster Exhaust System, Single Exit, Chrome Tip for use with 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L, CCLB Crew Cab Long Bed
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust exit temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4-inch stainless mandrel-bent system
- Safely clears spare tire
- Huge polished CHROME tip
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required
- Products - Performance Exhaust System Kit - Exhaust Systems
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- New Products
- Exhaust Systems|2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins|Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks|New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 36.0 lbs.
- W14.5000” x H11.0000” x L39.5000”