Monster Exhaust System, 5-inch Single Exit, Cerakote Black Tip, for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins, CCLB
Monster Exhaust System 5-inch Single Exit, Cerakote Black Tip for 2013-2018 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins, CCLB
5" aluminized constant-diameter DPF-back system. Less backpressure than stock. Improves flow and cuts backpressure. Huge patented obround Cerakote Black Tip.
Banks Power introduces the new 5" Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the 2013-2017 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L CCLB (Crew Cab Long Bed) pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust nozzle measuring a mere 4" compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5" outlet, the Banks system offers a 60% greater flow area than stock, And, the Monster Exhaust boasts less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Cummins owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; high-temp matte black with rolled edge.
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- High-temp matte black painted stainless steel tip
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required
US Patent #5,581,111 S1
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W14.5000” x H11.0000” x L39.5000”
- Free Shipping!