Derringer Tuner, with iDash DataMonster for 2011-2019 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550/Cab-and-Chassis 6.7L Power Stroke
Derringer Tunerwith iDash® DataMonsterfor 2011-2019 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550/Cab-and-Chassis 6.7L Power Stroke
Adds up to 72 hp, 148 lb-ft
6 power levels adjustable on-the-fly. Interfaces with OBD-II (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with the vehicle's ECM. AutoRate uses vehicle data to adjust tune in real-time. ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain. TransCommand protects transmission. Monitor engine and trans functions and control Derringer with iDash DataMonster. Log up to 100 parameters for hundreds of hours.
CARB E.O. D-161-127
Notes: When running multiple iDash together, purchase 1 Primary and 2-3 Expansion gauges. Does not include mount for iDash, choose yours here.
Derringer adds more torque and horsepower throughout the powerband than the competition safely and reliably letting you pull the grade without downshifting.
- Simple plug-and-play install with easy removal for dealer service
- Experience huge torque and horsepower gains for tow and fun
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port to communicate with the vehicle
- 6 power levels can be changed on-the-fly through the iDash
- Warranty safe: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- TransCommand protects transmission
- Works while in cruise-control
- DPF regen status, DEF level, displayed
- Real-time bar graph displays Derringer's added power
- Supplied SD card stores hundreds of hours of datalogs
- iDash displays 5 customizable pages of 2-8 gauges per page
- Update Derringer firmware through iDash microSD card
- DataMonster logs up to 20 min/max value custom alerts
- DPF mobile and stationary regen commanded via iDash (2017-19)
- iDash displays temps, pressures, speeds, info your dashboard doesn't
Emissions Compliant: D-161-127
US Patent # 7,593,808 & # 7,254,477
A Tuner Above The Rest
The Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFP, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity while providing huge performance gains. All while keeping your factory ECM happy, temperatures under control, and transmission safe. No competitive tuner does that.
Choose Your Power
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
ActiveSafety health monitoring circuitry keeps an eye on the vehicle and the module itself. It checks its health 250 times a second. If it detects an issue, Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and seamlessly returns the truck to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with Derringer - just choose your preferred power level and enjoy the ride.
Banks vs The Competition
The Derringer tuner is the only option you should be plugging into your truck. The other guys claim big numbers on paper but simply don't deliver in the real world! We tested every other tuner on the same dyno, same day, same weather conditions, and with the same technician. There’s only so much you can do by just intercepting the fuel rail pressure sensor. That’s where all the others fall short, infact power can even be reduced under load as the tuner box and factory ECM fight each other over rising Exhaust Temps and unsafe power delivery. The Derringer is the only tuner that actually utilizes your truck’s ECM to make intelligent calculations. Hundreds of man-hours went into Derringer's development and the results are nothing short of impressive.
Test Vehicle: 2019 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke F-250. Factory intake and exhaust. All tests run on the same truck, same day, same conditions.
Tested on Mustang DYNO, 19-second sweep.
Get What You Pay For
Dont waste your money on competitive products offering cheep thrills, invest in quality backed by engineering. When you compare the power gains per dollar spent, there is no question who offers the highest smile per dollar ratio.
Consistent Power Delivery
The real world benefits of powerful tuning done safely and reliably really show when your hauling a heavy load. In the case of TSPerformance, EGTs got hot so fast we actually saw the engine limit its power output before we could complete our real world tow test!
AutoRate® Dynamic Tuning
The Derringer calibration is continuously adjusting to provide peak performance under every driving condition. By utilizing the power of the OBD-II data, the tuner intelligently fine-tunes its calibration on the fly without you having to change its power level.
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) - Monitors EGT and intelligently modulates fueling to maintain a safe maximum EGT, protecting your turbo and engine.
- Altitude compensation - Senses ambient air pressure, controlling the turbocharger to maintain added boost and power as altitude increases.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regen - Monitors your DPF regen status to ensure the process completes successfully.
- Accelerator Pedal Monitoring – Rolls in additional power progressively, optimizing for both part-throttle fuel economy and max power when you ask for it.
- Full Power Timer - Allows for 30 seconds of wide-open throttle before transitioning to the recommended power level for sustained tow/haul.
- Coolant Temperature Monitoring - Maintains safe power based on coolant temp.
- During warmup, no power is added below 120° F
- Power is ramped in and fully available above 150° F
- If the coolant overheats for any reason, the Derringer starts removing its power at 230° F
- Additional power is totally removed if you exceed 240° F
TransCommand® Active Transmission Safety System
The Derringer is calibrated to modulate power during shifting while ramping up hydraulic pressure for better engagement. Competitors lack OBD-II data and always add power at wide-open throttle causing excessive transmission, clutch, and torque converter slip.
- Intelligent Shift Tuning - Shift signal is optimized for the power level protecting the transmission, increasing shift speed, and avoiding ECM power derates.
- Boost and Fuel by Gear - Calibration is tuned for optimum traction and performance providing the right firmness of shift automatically.
- Tuned Hydraulic Pressure - Ramps hydraulic pressure faster than stock, maintaining engagement as power is added safely within factory limits.
- Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) Monitoring - Adjusts TCC slip to safe levels, lowering fluid temperature, and preventing extended wear.
- Transmission Slip Monitoring - Light throttle shifts remain smooth and firm, full-throttle shifts are solid and decisive.
- This reduction in slip time also improves acceleration performance, an added benefit!
ActiveSafety® Health Monitoring
The Derringer is the only tuner available that includes Active Safety® health monitoring circuitry.
- Internal diagnostics check system 250 times per second
- Checks MAP and FRP signals and monitors CPU activity
- Activates in event of failure or loss of 12V power
- Bypass relays smoothly return stock power
with no loss of power or "Limp Home" Mode.
- Bypass relays smoothly return stock power
- Products - Tuners & Programmers - Performance Tuners
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2011+ Ford 6.7L Power Stroke
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades
- New Products
- Derringer Tuners
- Performance Tuners|2011+ Ford 6.7L Power Stroke|Ford Performance and Upgrades|New Products|Derringer Tuners
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!