Derringer Tuner, w/DataMonster, with ActiveSafety, includes Banks iDash 1.8 DataMonster for 2020 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, L5P
Derringer Tuner, w/DataMonsterwith ActiveSafety®, includes Banks iDash® 1.8 DataMonsterfor 2020 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, L5P
Adds up to +81 hp and +144 lb-ft, 6 power levels, works while in
Communicates with vehicle ECM via OBD-II port (On-Board Diagnostics). AutoRate adjusts fuel and boost dynamically while monitoring dozens of safety parameters. TransCommand protects transmission, ActiveSafety fail-safe bypass. Monitor engine and trans functions and control Derringer with iDash DataMonster. Log up to 100 parameters for a hundreds of hours.
Note: When running multiple iDash together, purchase 1 Primary and 2-3 Expansion gauges.
*Does not include gauge mount.
Questions? Check out the FAQ »
Stops the competition dead in their tracks. Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, Knock and coolant temperature, just like your engine's ECU. Its microprocessor-based electronics are able to actively and safely optimize calibrations in real time. No competitive product does that.
Derringer has six switched settings. Level 6 produces Best in Class performance and knocks you back in your seat. The Level 3 setting is for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded work truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash 1.8 DataMonster® or iDash® 1.8 SuperGauge. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But, unlike others, it also connects to the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic bus connector. A CAN (Controller Area Network) transceiver chip communicates with OBDII or B-Bus allowing our microprocessor to talk with the vehicle. And, Derringer's special coolant temp watchdog prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer - you just choose your setting.
- Simple plug and play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECU
- Adds up to 81 hp and 144 lb-ft
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- 6 power levels with on the fly level changing
- Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECU
- Adds Data-Logging functionality (incl 8gb micro-SD)
- Log up 100 parameters at a time
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed
- LED Derringer status indicator
- Works while in cruise control
- Optimized Derringer layout to view vital data
- Regen status displayed over power level when Regen is active
- Power added bar graph shows Derringer power being added
- On-screen Derringer Status Indicator
- Datalog up to 100 Derringer, engine or transmission parameters through microSD card
- Corrects MAP and FRP parameter to accurate readings
- Update Derringer software and calibration through iDash 1.8 using microSD card
Emissions Compliant: In Process
US Patent # 7,593,808 & # 7,254,477
Want to add additional temperature, pressure or other sensors? Take a look at our line of sensors and expansion items specifically for the iDash 1.8
- Ambient Air Density Module
- 4-CH Analog Sensor Module*
- 4-CH Thermocouple Module*
- Advanced Water Methanol Module*
- More coming soon
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!