PedalMonster, Throttle Sensitivity Booster with iDash DataMonster for many Cadillac, Chevy/GMC, Chrysler, Dodge/Ram, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, Mazda
PedalMonster®Throttle Sensitivity Booster with iDash® DataMonsterfor many Cadillac, Chevy/GMC, Chrysler, Dodge/Ram, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, Mazda
Improve throttle response, adjustable and safe
Bring your vehicle to life with PedalMonster. City, Sport, Track with 30 levels of control. The only OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller. Adjustable low-speed trim, reverse safety, and ActiveSafety circuitry included! PedalMonster stacks with any flash or inline tuner!!! Not just Banks.
Available for iOS and Android
- Use my phone to control:
— buy PedalMonster Stand-Alone
- I have an iDash:
— buy PedalMonster for use with iDash
- I want an iDash DataMonster:
— buy PedalMonster with iDash DataMonster
- I want an iDash SuperGauge:
— buy PedalMonster with iDash SuperGauge
What Is It?
PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.
- City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
- OBD-II connected
- ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
- Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
- Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
- Powered by +12V via OBD, not low-overhead pedal circuit
- Controlled by iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and mobile app
- PedalMonster stacks with any flash or inline tuner!!! Not just Banks
- View PedalMonster’s activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint after removal.
- Customizable gauge display
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Display 2-8 values
- Read up to 80 OBDII Mode 01 values
- Over 300 parameters available
- View Data your dash does not display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Includes patented OBDII Density (exclusive to Banks)
- Adds Data-Logging functionality (incl 4GB micro-SD)
- Log up 100 parameters at a time
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Built-in Shift & RPM Light
- Connect multiple iDash gauges
- Auto-Dimming Feature
- Fits standard 52mm (2-1/16 inch) gauge mounts
- Features vary by application
Emissions Compliant: 49 State
US Patent #10,933,885, #7,593,808 & #7,254,477
City, Sport, and Track, each with 10 levels of refinement, allows you to tune out "dead spots" found in many pedals, making your throttle more responsive. PedalMonster can be adjusted on-the-fly through the iDash and phone application. Simply take your foot off the pedal momentarily to adjust the mode or sensitivity level.
10 levels of increased sensitivity in the lower pedal travel range with boosted resolution in the upper travel range for finer control on the track. More power is delivered sooner making it ideal for performance and track use.
10 levels of improved sensitivity throughout for a more responsive driving experience. Gives your vehicle a sportier feel with a focus on the mid- to high-level throttle. More power is delivered in the mid-range ideal for when you want more get-up-and-go.
10 levels mapped for a linear characteristic throughout the pedal travel. Gives a more responsive feeling while retaining a smooth driving experience. Power is focused more on the higher range to prevent unintentional quick acceleration around town, ideal for city driving.
PedalMonster is controlled via iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster mobile app (iOS and Android). View PedalMonster's activity in real-time. When used with iDash, monitor vital engine and transmission OBD-II data, control PedalMonster, Derringer tuner, and other Banks modules.
PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity controller connected via the vehicle’s OBD-II port (onboard diagnostics) reading vehicle data, allowing for unmatched control and safety. OBD-II data makes the following possible:
PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity device with ActiveSafety®. In the event of an internal or external circuit failure the system’s seamlessly returns the pedal to stock. When all other devices fail, they leave the vehicle inoperable leading to dangerous situations. Imagine losing power while passing on a two-lane road while heading into oncoming traffic.
All modern throttle pedals communicate with the vehicle’s ECM via two distinct signals (APP1 and APP2). This is done for safety. PedalMonster’s Health Monitoring constantly checks for signal linearity between these two signals and monitors input and output values. We monitor the health of PedalMonster 100 times a second. If the health monitoring system reveals any malfunction, the PedalMonster instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and returns you to stock power.
PedalMonster’s internal circuitry is powered by the reliable +12 volt OBD-II connector. Competitive devices draw current directly from the low-overhead +5 volt throttle pedal circuit, often rendering the vehicle inoperable leading to dangerous situations.
PedalMonster returns the vehicle to stock throttle response when in reverse gear (availability varies by vehicle).
Adjustable Low-Speed Trim
This feature allows you to adjust the rate at which PedalMonster adds sensitivity at speeds under 10 mph. This helps to avoid spinning the tires in low speed turns or on slippery surfaces. While level 0 turns off low-speed trim, levels 2-5 increasingly minimize throttle boosting from 0-5 mph. By 10 mph PedalMonster will boost the throttle normally. This adjustment helps with low-speed drivability during parking lot maneuvering, icy roads, etc, while allowing you to use more an aggressive mode and level at the same time. For example, if you like Track mode but don’t want to slip while driving slowly on icy roads, simply set the low-speed trim to Level 5.
You can also select transmission type: Automatic (default) or Manual. The Manual transmission setting does less boosting in the 0-20% pedal travel range (when compared to Automatic). This improves drivability during clutch engagement.
How PedalMonster Differs From Competitors
Verify this fits your vehicle by checking for this connector on your pedal
- Banks Power
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2017-2021 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2020+ Chevy/GMC 3.0L Duramax LM2
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2000-2012 Ram 4.7L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2002-2014 Ram 5.7L Hemi
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2014-2018 Ram 3.0L EcoDiesel
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2019+ Ram 3.0L EcoDiesel
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2019+ Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2004-2010 Ford 5.4L
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2011+ Ford 6.7L Power Stroke
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2011-2014 Ford 3.5L EcoBoost
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2011-2014 Ford 5.0L
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2011-2014 Ford 6.2L
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2015-2016 Ford 2.7/3.5L EcoBoost
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades - 2015-2017 Ford 5.0L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L
- Products - Throttle Controllers
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Vehicle Specific - Ford Performance and Upgrades
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles
- Vehicle Specific - Lincoln Performance and Upgrades
- New Products
- 2017-2021 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P|2020+ Chevy/GMC 3.0L Duramax LM2|2000-2012 Ram 4.7L|2002-2014 Ram 5.7L Hemi|2014-2018 Ram 3.0L EcoDiesel|2019+ Ram 3.0L EcoDiesel|2019+ Ram 6.7L Cummins|2004-2010 Ford 5.4L|2011+ Ford 6.7L Power Stroke|2011-2014 Ford 3.5L EcoBoost|2011-2014 Ford 5.0L|2011-2014 Ford 6.2L|2015-2016 Ford 2.7/3.5L EcoBoost|2015-2017 Ford 5.0L|2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L|2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L|2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L|Throttle Controllers|Chevy/GMC Performance Parts|Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks|Ford Performance and Upgrades|Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles|Lincoln Performance and Upgrades|New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!