A Throttle Booster Like No Other
PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles and is tuned to eliminate your factory dead pedal feel and throttle delay. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app (iOS and Android) PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety, and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim. No other throttle booster has the same level of safety, ease of install, and additional features.
- 50-State Emissions Compliant
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint
- Powered by +12V via OBD, not low-overhead 5V circuit
- City, Sport, and Track modes, with 10 sensitivity levels
- Control and view activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
- ActiveSafety®, Reverse Safety, and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim
- Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
Tailor Your Response And Feel
Choose City, Sport, or Track, each with 10 levels of refinement, allows you to tune out "dead spots" found in many pedals, making your throttle more responsive.
With its OBD-II connection, sensitivity is added intelligently based on speed, transmission, and throttle information. Simply take your foot off the pedal momentarily to adjust the mode on-the-fly through the iDash or phone application.
- Linear feel
- Smooth driving experience
- Power focused on higher range
- Sportier Feel
- More responsive experience
- Stronger midrange power delivery
- Ideal For Track Use
- Get into power soonest
- Enhanced light throttle sensitivity
OBD-II Connected Safety Features
PedalMonster is the ONLY throttle sensitivity controller connected via the vehicle's +12 Volt OBD-II port to read vehicle data. This reliable power connection and rich vehicle information is used to provide smooth pedal response and enhanced safety features.
Other 'Boost Commanders' steal power from the pedal itself potentially overloading the circuit leading to a dead pedal and a stalled engine.
In the event of an internal or external circuit failure, the system seamlessly returns the pedal to stock.
When all other devices fail, they leave the vehicle inoperable leading to dangerous situations.
PedalMonster returns the vehicle to stock throttle response when in reverse gear so you don't go flying out of the garage backward or jackknifing your trailer.
Adjustable Low-Speed Trim
This helps to avoid spinning the tires in low-speed turns or on slippery surfaces by reducing throttle boosting under 10mph. Six levels of adjustability allow control even when in Sport/Track mode.
Can also select transmission type to improve drivability during manual clutch engagement.
How PedalMonster Differs From Competitors
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.2500” x L9.0000”
- Cyber Monday Free Shipping