Derringer Tuner, Requires iDash 1.8 (not included) for 2014-2018 Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel, and 2014-2017 Grand Cherokee 3.0L EcoDiesel
Derringer TunerRequires iDash® 1.8 (not included)for 2014-2018 Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel, and 2014-2017 Grand Cherokee 3.0L EcoDiesel
Up to +40hp & +63lb-ft, 0-100 mph 4 seconds faster
The idea of stacking in-line tuners is foiled by the EcoDiesel ECM. Stacking anything on top of this, as long as you're running the stock turbo, is a fool's errand. And, a waste of your money.
CARB E.O. D-161-129, D-161-119
Requires Banks iDash 1.8 DataMonster or SuperGauge (not included).
Stops the competition dead in their tracks. Results in our torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, Knock, and coolant temperature, just like your engine's ECM. Its microprocessor-based electronics are able to actively and safely optimize calibrations in real-time. No competitive product does that.
Derringer has six switched settings with the iDash 1.8 DataMonster or SuperGauge and produces Best in Class performance knocks you back in your seat. The Level 3 setting is for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded work truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are molded into a waterproof connector, which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash 1.8 SuperGauge/Control Center. The Derringer connects in line with the Throttle Inlet Pressure (TIP) and Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors. But unlike others, it also connects to the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic bus connector. A CAN (controller area network) transceiver chip communicates with OBD or B-Bus allowing our microprocessors to talk with the vehicle.
Health Monitoring: We monitor the health of Derringer 100 times a second. If the health monitoring system reveals any malfunction, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and returns you to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer - you just choose your setting.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Adds up to 40 hp and 63 lb-ft
- Shaves 4 seconds off 0-100 mph times
- 6 power levels
- Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECM
- Requires iDash DataMonster or SuperGauge (sold separately)
Emissions Compliant: D-161-129, D-161-119
- Products - Tuners & Programmers - Performance Tuners
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2014-2018 Ram 3.0L EcoDiesel
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 2014-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles
- Derringer Tuners
- Item Requires Shipping
- W6.0000” x H3.2500” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!