Derringer Tuner, Requires iDash (not included) for 2020+ Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel, and 2020+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator 3.0L EcoDiesel
Derringer TunerRequires iDash® (not included)for 2020+ Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel, and 2020+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator 3.0L EcoDiesel
Adds +57 hp/+73 lb-ft, 6 on-the-fly power levels
Shave a full second off your 0-60 time and get over 4 truck lengths ahead of stock in the 1/4 mile. This makes getting onto the highway and merging effortless. Patented safety features protect engine and transmission.
Requires Banks iDash DataMonster or SuperGauge (not included).
Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive product does that.
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates using B-Bus (Banks Bus) with other devices such as our iDash DataMonster® or iDash® SuperGauge. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus.
ActiveSafety health monitoring circuitry: We monitor the health of Derringer 100 times a second. If the health monitoring system reveals any malfunction, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and returns you to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer - you just choose your preferred power level.
- Gain 57 horsepower
- Gain 73 lb-ft torque
- 4.3 truck length lead in the 1/4 mile
- 0-60 mph 1-second faster
- 6 power levels that can be changed on-the-fly via iDash
- Simple plug-and-play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with vehicle's ECM
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Works while in cruise-control
- AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Transcommand protects transmission
Emissions Compliant: In Process
iDash, not included in this kit, displays the following:
- Real-time bar graph displays Derringer's added power
- Dozens of temps, pressures, speeds, and info your dashboard doesn't
- 5 customizable pages of 2-8 gauges per page
- DPF regen status, DEF level
- Logs up to 100 parameters at 20hz
- Supplied SD card stores hundreds of hours of datalogs
- Logs can be viewed right on the iDash or transferred to a computer for analysis
- Logs up to 20 min/max values with customizable alerts
- Update Derringer firmware, calibration through iDash using microSD card
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.2500” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!