Boost Tube Upgrade Kit, Red powder-coated (Set) for 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, L5P
Boost Tube Upgrade KitRed powder-coated (Set)for 2017-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax, L5P
Increases throttle response and reduces turbo lag
Banks massive 3.5in boost tubes are the largest charge air cooler pipes on the market, flowing 680 CFM and 87% more air than stock! Smooth mandrel-bent tubes deliver more air to your engine while reducing boost pressure loss resulting in quicker turbo spool and more power.
Banks Boost Tubes are the largest charge air cooler pipes in the industry! Featuring a full mandrel bent 3.5" diameter compared to competitors’ 3” or the the stock 2.5" crush-bent tubes. Made of high-quality aluminized steel, Banks Boost Tubes allow for a quicker turbo spool by improving boost pressure retention (increasing air density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower.
- Greater cooling capacity
- Improves airflow by 87% over stock
- Allow the turbocharger to spool up faster
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Billet venturi couplers maintain boost pressure
- Compliments Derringer Tuner, Ram-Air Intake , and Monster Exhaust
- Bung for a temperature probe
- Flows 680 CFM vs 364 CFM stock
- 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock and competitors (3.5" vs 2.5")
Emissions Compliant: 49 State
Banks Boost Tubes Flow Best
A better flowing charge air cooler pipe and a unique billet intercooler coldside adapter results in less boost pressure loss. By allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine your turbo can spool faster and breathe easier. This 87% improvement in airflow is the highest in the industry, resulting in maximizing horsepower, reducing stress on intake components, and improved turbo spool response.
At Banks power, our engineers don't stop working on a product until we get it right. Our goal is always to out-do and out-perform stock, our competitors, and even ourselves. The same process goes into the creation of our intercooler induction systems like these Boost Tubes. Fitting a full 3.5" size charge air cooler pipe through the existing engine bay compartment of your L5P was no easy task, but we did it. Put up side by side with the factory intercooler piping, ours could practically eat the stock one whole!
Going The Extra Mile
One of the keys to our high performance comes in our unique billet coupler. This is the interface between the hot side of the intercooler and our over sized 3.5" Boost Tubes. No other manufacturer of intercooler pipes use this method of mounting.
Why did they just use a simple silicone coupler or a one-size-fits-all clip?
Because that's the cheap and easy way out!
Our engineers used CFD simulations to design the perfect taper and unique double parabolic shape to maximize airflow and reduce turbulence at the connection point. When you engineer the largest intercooler pipes out there, you have to make sure they connect properly too. No one else does this, only Banks.
Do It Right
There really is no comparison. Whether you are looking at the cheap OEM plastic intercooler return pipe that's prone to cracking and failure over time. Or the undersized alternatives from 'the other guys'. You either go Banks, or you don't go at all. Upgrade to full 3.5 inch charge air cooler pipes for your L5P, with Banks Boost Tubes.
- Products - Intercoolers and Boost Tubes - Intercooler Pipes
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts - 2017-2021 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P
- Vehicle Specific - Chevy/GMC Performance Parts
- New Products
- Featured Products
- Intercooler Pipes|2017-2021 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P|Chevy/GMC Performance Parts|New Products|Featured Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 23.0 lbs.
- W39.0000” x H11.0000” x L13.0000”
- Cyber Monday Free Shipping