Derringer Tuner, with iDash DataMonster for 2019+ Ram 1500 and 2020+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator 3.0L EcoDiesel
Derringer Tunerwith iDash® DataMonsterfor 2019+ Ram 1500 and 2020+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator 3.0L EcoDiesel
Adds +57 hp/+73 lb-ft, 6 on-the-fly power levels
Shave a full second off your 0-60 time and get over 4 truck lengths ahead of stock in the 1/4 mile. This makes getting onto the highway and merging effortless. Patented safety features protect engine and transmission.
Notes: When running multiple iDash together, purchase 1 Primary and 2-3 Expansion gauges. Does not include mount for iDash, choose yours here.
- 1 second faster 0-60 time!
- Adds up to 57 hp and 73 lb-ft
- 4.3 truck length lead in in the 1/4 mile
- Each level adds approximately 10hp each
- Tune works seamlessly while in cruise-control
- AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- 6 power levels can be changed on-the-fly with the iDash
- Warranty safe: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port to communicate with the vehicle
- Experience huge torque and horsepower gains for tow and fun
- Simple plug-and-play install with easy removal for dealer service
- Display DPF regen status and DEF level
- TransCommand protects transmission
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Supplied SD card stores hundreds of hours of datalogs
- DataMonster logs up to 20 min/max value custom alerts
- iDash displays 5 custom pages of 2-8 gauges per page
- Update Derringer firmware through iDash microSD card
- View data logs on iDash or transfer to computer for analysis
- iDash shows real-time bar graph of Derringers's added power
- iDash displays temps, pressures, speeds, info your dashboard won't
- iDash displays selectable alerts for speed, coolant temp, trans slip, etc
Emissions Compliant: 49 State
US Patent # 7,593,808 & # 7,254,477
A Tuner Above The Rest
Experience huge gains in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive tuner does that.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates with other Banks devices such as our iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster throttle booster. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus.
Choose Your Power
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved. Or take it to level 6 for maximum performance and passing power when you need it most. With a huge gain of 57 extra horses and 73 additional lb/ft of torque when your foot hits the ground ground, that truck your wizzing by in the passing lane will soon be nothing more then a spec in your rear view mirror.
ActiveSafety health monitoring circuitry keeps an eye on the vehicle and the module itself. It checks its health 100 times a second. If it detects an issue, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and seamlessly returns the truck to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated. The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer — you just choose your preferred power level and enjoy the ride.
Banks vs The Competition
The Derringer tuner is the only option you should be plugging into your truck. The other guys claim big numbers on paper but simply don't deliver in the real world! We tested every other tuner on the same dyno, same day, same weather conditions, and with the same technician. There’s only so much you can do by just intercepting the fuel rail pressure sensor. That’s where all the others fall short, infact power can even be reduced under load as the tuner box and factory ECM fight each other over rising Exhaust Temps and unsafe power delivery. The Derringer is the only tuner that actually utilizes your truck’s ECM to make intelligent calculations. Hundreds of man-hours went into Derringer's development and the results are nothing short of impressive.
AutoRate® Dynamic Tuning
The Derringer calibration is continuously adjusting to provide peak performance under every driving condition. By utilizing the power of the OBD-II data, the tuner intelligently fine-tunes its calibration on the fly without you having to change its power level.
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) - Monitors EGT and intelligently modulates fueling to maintain a safe maximum EGT, protecting your turbo and engine.
- Altitude compensation - Senses ambient air pressure, controlling the turbocharger to maintain added boost and power as altitude increases.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regen - Monitors your DPF regen status to ensure the process completes successfully.
- Accelerator Pedal Monitoring – Rolls in additional power progressively, optimizing for both part-throttle fuel economy and max power when you ask for it.
- Full Power Timer - Allows for 30 seconds of wide-open throttle before transitioning to the recommended power level for sustained tow/haul.
- Coolant Temperature Monitoring - Maintains safe power based on coolant temp.
- During warmup, no power is added below 120° F
- Power is ramped in and fully available above 150° F
- If the coolant overheats for any reason, the Derringer starts removing its power at 230° F
- Additional power is totally removed if you exceed 240° F
TransCommand® Active Transmission Safety System
The Derringer is calibrated to modulate power during shifting while ramping up hydraulic pressure for better engagement. Competitors lack OBD-II data and always add power at wide-open throttle causing excessive transmission, clutch, and torque converter slip and damage.
- Intelligent Shift Tuning - Shift signal is optimized for the power level protecting the transmission, increasing shift speed, and avoiding ECM power derates.
- Boost and Fuel by Gear - Calibration is tuned for optimum traction and performance providing the right firmness of shift automatically.
- Tuned Hydraulic Pressure - Ramps hydraulic pressure faster than stock, maintaining engagement as power is added safely within factory limits.
- Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) Monitoring - Adjusts TCC slip to safe levels, lowering fluid temperature, and preventing extended wear.
- Transmission Slip Monitoring - Light throttle shifts remain smooth and firm, full-throttle shifts are solid and decisive.
- This reduction in slip time also improves acceleration performance, an added benefit!
ActiveSafety® Health Monitoring
The Derringer is the only tuner available that includes Active Safety® health monitoring circuitry.
- Internal diagnostics check system 100 times per second
- Checks MAP and FRP signals and monitors CPU activity
- Activates in event of failure or loss of 12V power
- Bypass relays smoothly return stock power
with no loss of power or "Limp Home" Mode.
- Bypass relays smoothly return stock power
- Banks Power
- Products - Tuners & Programmers - Performance Tuners
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 2020+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator 3.0L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles
- New Products
- Derringer Tuners
- Performance Tuners|2020+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator 3.0L|Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks|Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles|New Products|Derringer Tuners
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!