Banks Ram-Air, Big-Ass Dry Filter, Cold Air Intake System for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Turbo
Banks Ram-Air®Big-Ass™ Dry Filter, Cold Air Intake Systemfor 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Turbo
Aggressive sound and more power
Banks Ram-Air intake maximizes air density, horsepower, and sound. Hear an aggressive new induction growl and feel more power under your right foot for your Jeep. Banks' unique shape rams more air into the turbo increasing air density and efficiency.
CARB E.O. D-161-145
Uses Filter: 41848-D
Up The Flow
The Banks Ram-Air intake system ditches the traditional restrictive flat paper filter and baffled stock intake tube with a high flow conical element with a smooth flowing intake duct that is easy to maintain. Having the filter fully enclosed not only keeps power-robbing engine heat away, but it also prevents dirt and dust from clogging the filter prematurely, this is a Jeep after all so you're going to get dirty every once and a while.
Up The Velocity
The Ram-Air's smooth tapered design maximizes airflow by eliminating restrictions, resonators, and the plastic induction muffler in the OEM intake tract. Its smooth tapered shape directs cool dry air at a higher velocity into the engine. This is possible thanks to its large oval-shaped 6.5" x 4.8" opening. Cold dry air, is denser air, and air density makes power. With its oversized filter element, smooth intake track, and large 3" outlet, you can extract extra power and sound out of your Jeep, safely and reliably.
Beat The Heat
Banks temperature resistant Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) airbox rejects heat soak better than aluminum or the restrictive OEM design which can trap heat in pockets. Heat robs power, and the Banks Ram-Air design keeps heat out by acting as a barrier between your hot engine bay and your intake system, while simultaneously ramming more air into your engine.
Keep It Clean
Available both as an oiled or dry filter variation, the Banks Big-Ass Filter offers 627 square inches of filtering surface area and flows 82% more CFM than stock. This massive surface area extends the duration between filter cleanings. The Banks filter continues to flow long after smaller competitive filters clog with dirt and debris.
Emissions Compliant: D-161-145
- Huge change in induction growl
- Big-Ass™ filter offers 627 square inches of filtration (PN:41848-D)
- Massive increase of filter flow area vs stock and the competition
- Removes the highly restrictive OEM intake plastic muffler
- Directs cool dry outside air into the engine
- Filter offers 82% CFM gain over stock
- Large tapered intake track maximizes air velocity
- Greater dirt holding capacity
- Higher air density vs stock
- Heat resistant XLPE construction reduces heat soak
This design allows for a massive increase in filter-to-intake diameter, allowing more air into the intake track and ramming it down towards the turbo inlet. The system also removes the factory plastic turbo inlet reducer, further freeing up the airflow.
The Jeep Ram-Air intake by Banks Power features a huge Big-Ass Filter. This giant filter allows for a larger intake opening to be used creating a ram-air-like funnel from the filter all the way down to the turbo inlet. A high intake inlet-to-outlet surface area ratio creates denser air and more power
- Filter Inlet Diameter ID: (6.5" x 4.8")
- Intake Outlet Diameter ID: (3.0")
- Material: Heat resistant XLPE Cross-linked Polyethylene
- Finish: Textured Black
- Replacement Filter PN: 41848-D
- Banks Power
- Products - Cold Air Intake Systems - Cold Air Intake Systems
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles - 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles
- New Products
- Cold Air Intake Systems|2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L|Performance Parts for Jeep Vehicles|New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H23.0000” x L25.0000”
- Free Shipping!