Derringer Tuner, Requires iDash (not included) for 2019+ Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins
Derringer TunerRequires iDash® (not included)for 2019+ Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins
6 power levels adjustable on the fly. Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range. Uses vehicle data to adjust tune in real-time. Protects engine/powertrain. For use with existing iDash DataMonster or iDash SuperGauge.
Requires Banks iDash DataMonster or SuperGauge (not included).
The Derringer tuner provides big torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range. You'll feel the difference starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It also actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive tuner does that.
Derringer has 6 levels that are adjustable on the fly using the iDash. Using level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates with other Banks devices such as our iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster throttle booster. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus. This allows it to intelligently adapt its tune in real time based on the operating conditions of the vehicle, such as engine temp, gear, atmospheric pressure, and driver inputs.
ActiveSafety health monitoring circuitry its health 100 times a second. It keeps an eye on the vehicle and the module itself to protect both the engine and powertrain. If it detects an issue, the Derringer saves a diagnostic code and seamlessly bypasses itself via electro-mechanical relays returning you to stock power.
AutoRate uses vehicle data to adjust tune in real-time. This allows Derringer to add fuel and boost pressure based on driver input, atmospheric conditions, and driver input. It auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated.
TransCommand protects your transmission. It monitors and modulates torque converter slip and hydraulic pressure to smooth power delivery between shift points and prevent damage.
Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer — you just choose your preferred power level and enjoy the ride.
- Simple plug-and-play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port to communicate with vehicle's ECM
- Real-time bar graph on iDash displays Derringer's added power
- 6 power levels that can be changed on the fly via iDash
- Use iDash to update firmware/calibration via SD card
- AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Transcommand protects transmission
- Products - Tuners & Programmers - Performance Tuners
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 2019+ Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- New Products
- Derringer Tuners
- Performance Tuners|2019+ Ram 6.7L Cummins|Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks|New Products|Derringer Tuners
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!