Quick-Turbo System, with Boost Gauge for 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins
Quick-Turbo® Systemwith Boost Gaugefor 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins
Massive Instantaneous Torque
Developed to maximize turbo-diesel efficiency, Quick-Turbo provides massive instantaneous torque; BigHead Wastegate delivers quick, controlled turbo boost.
Banks developed the Quick-Turbo® in conjunction with the Holset turbocharger and Cummins Engine companies, to eliminate sluggishness out of the hole and produce strong acceleration. Quick-Turbo produces massive torque right from idle, achieves a higher peak faster, maintains more boost through the powerband, and doesn't over-boost. Banks exclusive BigHead wastegate actuator prevents wastegate blow-open by keeping the valve seated at higher pressures, increasing mid-range torque and top-end power.
Please note: The Quick-Turbo will not fit 2001-2002 models with the HY35 turbo (automatic transmission, 235-hp rated engine). The quick turbo will fit the 2001-2002 models with the HX35 turbo (manual transmission, 245-hp rated engine).
Quick-Turbo System for use with 1994-2002 Dodge 5.9L
- Maximizes Turbo Diesel Efficiency
- Provides massive instantaneous torque
- Improves Midrange Torque
- Improves Boost Response
- Includes Boost Gauge
How a Turbo Wastegate Works: Let’s begin by describing what a turbo wastegate is. A wastegate is essentially a device that bypasses some exhaust flow around the turbine section of a turbocharger to control maximum boost. A wastegate is usually controlled... <read more>
- Banks Power
- Products - Turbo Upgrade Systems and Components - Turbo Components
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 1994-1998 Ram 5.9L Cummins 12v
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks - 1998-2002 Ram 5.9L Cummins 24v ISB
- Vehicle Specific - Performance Parts for Dodge Ram Trucks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L12.0000”