Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System, for Banks Exhaust, for 2003-2004 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins, Banks Exhaust, NO Catalytic Converter
Banks Brake Exhaust Braking System, for Banks Exhaust for 2003-2004 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins, Banks Exhaust, NO Catalytic Converter
Cut downhill speed up to 49% without using wheel brakes! Saves brake wear-and-tear. Computerized brake controller; safe, reliable operation. No maintenance.
Banks Brake is tops in safety, because it produces higher, more sustained braking power than other exhaust brakes. Only Banks Brake contains electronic features that improve operation and drivability. Its computerized brake control (CBC) module automatically senses throttle position, controls brake engagement and cuts out annoying brake noises. The fast warm-up function prolongs brake durability. Automated brake disengagement at low speed smoothes stop-and-go driving. The pressure actuator is coated with a high-tech material to withstand the harshest environment. Built for years of trouble-free service, Banks Brake never needs adjustment.
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Cut downhill speed up to 49% without using wheel brakes!
- Computerized brake controller
- Safe, reliable operation
- No maintenance
- SmartLock req'd for auto trans (#55270)
US Patent #6,152,853 A
- Brake housing assembly
- Pressure actuator
- Computerized Brake Controller (CBC)
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Fully assembled air compressor panel
- Stainless turbine outlet pipe
- Quick-connect pneumatic hose
- Wire harness
- Mounting hardware
- Does not fit 325/600 engine
- Automatic transmissions require the SmartLock Trans Brake
- For 2004 it is only designed to work with vehicles that have the PCM located on the passenger side firewall behind the battery
MAGAZINE ARTICLES: Stopping Power
TECH ARTICLE: How an Exhaust Brake Works
Click below to get the full test report!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 32.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H14.0000” x L22.0000”