Ram-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter, for 2001-2010 GM Class-A Motorhome 8.1L, W-Series
Ram-Air® Intake System Oiled Filter for 2001-2010 GM Class-A Motorhome 8.1L, W-Series
Flows 66% better than stock for better Power & MPG
(W-Series) Replaces constricted factory setup flows up to 66 Percent better than stock. Large custom filter housing cover Tubing Adapter Includes filter service kit
CARB E.O. D-161-103
Banks Ram-Air Superiority.
On W-Series Workhorse motorhomes, Banks Ram-Air intake system replaces the constricted stock setup for up to 66 percent more airflow than stock. The high-flow Ram-Air filter does away with intake obstructions so more cool, dense ram-air can make its way into the cylinders. The filter housing cover and tubing are larger than stock to enhance flow. And the Banks adapter enlarges the air filter box inlet to significantly improve airflow and power output.
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 2001-2010 GM 8.1L W-Series Motorhome
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- (W-Series) Replaces constricted factory setup
- flows up to 66% better than stock.
- Large custom filter housing cover
- Includes filter service kit
- OILED Air Filter Element
Emissions Compliant: D-161-103
Here's the TEST REPORT for your vehicle!
View it right now online »
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.0 lbs.
- W12.5000” x H19.0000” x L27.0000”
- Free Shipping!