Banks Ram-Air, Oiled Filter, Cold Air Intake System for 1996-2000 GM 454 Class-A Motorhome 7.4L, P30
Banks Ram-Air®Oiled Filter, Cold Air Intake Systemfor 1996-2000 GM 454 Class-A Motorhome 7.4L, P30
Delivers cool, dense air to cylinders
Complete air intake system Includes Banks' mammoth Super-Scoop air inlet and ducting Includes service kit for use every 30,000-50,000 miles
CARB E.O. D-161-81
Banks Ram-Air Superiority.
Banks intake improvements take advantage of the natural supercharging effect ram-air provides. (If you've ever stuck your hand out the window at 60-mph and felt the force working against it, you know what ram-air is.) Banks behind-the-grille Super-Scoop is 156 percent larger than the stock piece to harness more ram-air, separate out debris and rainwater and send the ram-air through a 4 inch duct to the high-flow, Banks Ram-Air filter. That packs cool, dense ram-air into your engine, increasing power and efficiency.
Banks Ram-Air Intake System delivers cool, dense air to cylinders. Complete air intake system including Banks mammoth Super-Scoop air inlet and ducting. Filter flows more cool, dense ram-air into engine. Includes service kit for use every 30,000-50,000 miles. 5-year Limited Warranty.
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 1996-2000 GM 454 Motorhome, P30
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Complete air intake system
- Includes Banks' mammoth Super-Scoop air inlet and ducting
- Includes service kit for use every 30,000-50,000 miles
- OILED Air Filter Element
Emissions Compliant: D-161-81
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H10.0000” x L17.0000”
- Free Shipping!