Banks Ram-Air, Oiled Filter, Cold Air Intake System for 1997-2005 Ford Class-A Motorhome 6.8L
Banks Ram-Air®Oiled Filter, Cold Air Intake Systemfor 1997-2005 Ford Class-A Motorhome 6.8L
Banks Ram-Air Superiority, Improves flow up to 61%
Replaces puny factory inlet and improves flow up to 61 Percent. Includes Streamlined housing, Mandrel-bent tubing, Super-Scoop, service kit for use every 30,000-50,000 miles and an Oiled Air Filter Element.
CARB E.O. D-161-80
Banks Ram-Air Superiority. Banks Ram-Air intake system replaces the constricted stock setup for up to 61 percent more airflow than stock. The high-flow Ram-Air filter does away with intake obstructions so more cool, dense ram-air can make its way into the cylinders. The filter housing cover and 3.5 inch transfer tube are larger than stock to enhance flow. And Banks mammoth grille-mounted Super-Scoop forces a big charge of cool, pressurized ram-air into the engine for greater power.
Ram-Air Cold-Air Intake System, Oiled Filter for use with 1997-2005 Ford 6.8L Class-A Motorhome
- Extensively tested & validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Inhales cooler outside air for more power & MPG
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Helps engine run cooler
- Accommodates engine movement
- Prevents component damage
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Replaces puny factory inlet
- Improves flow up to 61%
- Streamlined housing
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- Includes service kit for use every 30,000-50,000 miles
- OILED Air Filter Element
Emissions Compliant: D-161-80
Here's the TEST REPORT for your vehicle!
View it right now online »
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.0 lbs.
- W12.5000” x H19.0000” x L27.0000”
- Free Shipping!