SmartLock Trans Brake, Electronic Transmission Brake, for 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
SmartLock Trans Brake Electronic Transmission Brake for 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
For vehicles w/Auto Trans. Automatically activates when Banks Brake is active. Locks the torque converter and simultaneously raises trans-line pressure. Includes: Integrated electronic SmartLock module and necessary hardware. 2004 see desc.
(Vehicles with automatic transmissions) Banks electronic braking device automatically activates when conditions call for braking. SmartLock locks the torque converter and simultaneously raises transmission-line pressure, to smoothly reduce vehicle speed. Besides saving wear-and-tear on your service brakes, SmartLock prolongs automatic transmission durability by increasing its holding capacity, eliminating excessive clutch slippage, and cooling transmission-fluid temperatures. For use with Banks Brake. Includes: Integrated electronic SmartLock module; Wire loom; Mounting hardware. This product fits all 2003 models, but for 2004 it is only designed to work with vehicle's that have the PCM located on the passenger side firewall behind the battery. Your Banks representative will be more than happy to help you determine which products are engineered for your specific vehicle.
SmartLock Trans Brake, electronic transmission brake for use with 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L
- Saves wear-and-tear on your service brakes
- Prolongs automatic transmission durability by increasing its holding capacity
- Eliminates excessive clutch slippage
- Cools transmission-fluid temperatures
- For use with Banks Brake
- For vehicles with Automatic Transmission
- Automatically activates when Banks Brake is active
- Locks the torque converter and simultaneously raises trans-line pressure
- Includes: Integrated electronic SmartLock module and necessary hardware
- 2004 see description
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H10.0000” x L12.0000”