Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System, for Stock Exhaust for 1999-1999.5 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550 7.3L Power Stroke, with Stock Exhaust
Banks Brake®Exhaust Braking System, for Stock Exhaustfor 1999-1999.5 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550 7.3L Power Stroke, with Stock Exhaust
Control downhill speed without killing your brakes
Up to 12% more stopping force than standard exhaust brakes, increases engine power when not in use, no maintenance, computerized brake controller.
Banks Brake and Banks Power Elbow cannot be used on the same vehicle.
Banks revolutionary design produces stronger braking power than other exhaust brakes. The large-bore housing, streamlined to increase airflow and diffuse exhaust, adds to engine power when Banks Brake is inactive. Banks engineered in a timed valve closure rate to prevent backpressure spikes common to other exhaust brakes and provide smooth operation. Every unit is factory tested and never requires calibration.
Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System for use with 1999-1999.5 Ford 7.3L, Stock Exhaust
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Up to 12% more stopping force than standard exhaust brakes
- Increases engine power when not in use
- No maintenance
- Computerized brake controller
- SmartLock required for Automatic Transmission (#55266)
US Patent #6,152,853 A
- Cast, large-bore brake housing
- High-force, 4 inch vacuum actuator
- Computerized Brake Controller (CBC)
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Stainless Monster T.O.P. turbine-outlet pipe
- In-dash switch
- Wire loom
- Mounting hardware
Note: Banks Brake and Banks Power Elbow cannot be used on the same vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 53.0 lbs.
- W16.5000” x H15.5000” x L34.5000”