66516 Banks Bullet Diesel Tuner with ActiveSafety, includes Thermocouple for use with 2001-2004 Chevy 6.6L, LB7
Banks Bullet Diesel Tuner with ActiveSafety, includes Thermocouple for use with 2001-2004 Chevy 6.6L, LB7
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- This product has been discontinued, check out our line of Six-Gun and EconoMind tuners
- Adds up to +60 hp and +100 lb-ft
- STOCK, TOW, SPORT power levels
- EGT & Boost gauge
- Displays critical engine functions
- Set temp limit & save your engine
- Includes Thermocouple
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-93
Fits 2001-04 Chevy 6.6L LB7
Boost Your Power and Read Your Boost! Power. Three power levels: STOCK, TOW, SPORT. TOW adds about 30 hp
SPORT adds about 60 hp. Power adjustable on-the-fly. Boost. The Bullet is also a Digital Boost Gauge. A separate setting lets you select a boost level that will trigger the visual alarm (a red LED). Adjustable from 20-50 PSI in 1 PSI increments. Fueling FUELING percentage displayed. Stock is always 100
higher numbers are stock + additional fueling from Banks Bullet. (140 indicates 40% more fuel delivery with Banks Bullet). EGT. Includes thermocouple upgrade. The thermocouple equips the Bullet with adjustable temp limiting control. Set the temp limit and save your engine! Fueling limits are adjustable from 800-1500 Degree in 50 Degree increments. Exceeding the set EGT limit by more than 50 Degree will trigger the visual alarm. Easy Mounting & Installation. The size of a standard 2 inch gauge, Banks Bullet can mount anywhere a gauge can go. Includes a single-gauge instrument mounting panel. An optional pillar-mount console is available (shown).
No Big Rig Diesel is Missing These Gauges. Why Should You?
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W6.5000” x H3.5000” x L9.5000”